By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monster Hunter Tri 3G - Videos NC 21/10/2011

menx64 said:
Mr Khan said:
My that touch screen does seem incredibly intuitive

Fucking region lock. Hurry up hackers!

Why hackers?, The game is actually coming to the west next autumn.

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=164438

My concern is that i'll hopefully be in Japan in early 2012, with a 3DS and with this game existing and thus with lots of people willing to play it with me, but a 3DS that can't play it :/

Though one wonders if a version ripped over to flashcard (i wouldn't pirate it, just buy the Japanese version and rip to a flashcard that can play region-free) could do local multiplayer with legitimate versions...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
menx64 said:
Mr Khan said:
My that touch screen does seem incredibly intuitive

Fucking region lock. Hurry up hackers!

Why hackers?, The game is actually coming to the west next autumn.

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=164438

My concern is that i'll hopefully be in Japan in early 2012, with a 3DS and with this game existing and thus with lots of people willing to play it with me, but a 3DS that can't play it :/

Though one wonders if a version ripped over to flashcard (i wouldn't pirate it, just buy the Japanese version and rip to a flashcard that can play region-free) could do local multiplayer with legitimate versions...

Oh ok, I see it, thats indeed a problem... Are you going on vacationes or teaching already?

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

MrT-Tar said:

I remember when in a preview of Tales of Graces, they put Summer 2010 as the date and many people actually took it as confirmation the game was coming to Europe, there have been several other occasions as well.

In fairness, Graces Wii was planned for western release at one point (8-4 actually started their localiztion on Wii).  Things change though.