By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 35 - Sign-up Thread

I'm going to mention it right now. While I know full well I will be perfectly capable of hosting a game, I am going to have to work quite a bit the next couple of weeks. Due to this, it would be greatly appreciated if the first person to die could co-host just to allow me a little extra time.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
Baalzamon said:
I'm going to mention it right now. While I know full well I will be perfectly capable of hosting a game, I am going to have to work quite a bit the next couple of weeks. Due to this, it would be greatly appreciated if the first person to die could co-host just to allow me a little extra time.

That should be a rule for veterants (or returning veterants :p), provided they are interested in the outcome of the game of course.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Baalzamon said:

Well, that settles that. I'll be sure to dispatch of Final-Fan as soon as you provide me that killing ability

Can I be busdriving serial killer pleas?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hat, I'll make you an Unlynchable/Unkillable busdriving roleblocking serial killer. Your win conditions are you must die, and then you win. Muwahahahaha.

Baalzamon said:

It did help me out when I was able to have hat help me out.

Around the Network

Ok, sorry to do this to you guys, but the only way I will be able to host this game is if it doesn't start until this weekend (Friday night, with a long time limit for day 1 due to the weekend start). I've had additional homework given to me this week, and it just isn't a good idea school wise to try hosting this week.

Baalzamon said:
Ok, sorry to do this to you guys, but the only way I will be able to host this game is if it doesn't start until this weekend (Friday night, with a long time limit for day 1 due to the weekend start). I've had additional homework given to me this week, and it just isn't a good idea school wise to try hosting this week.

Damn, and here I was eager to play tomorrow

just a warning, I'm on a 4 day weekend... I'll have internet with my phone though (well wifi). I can post through opera, but it's still not as good as a comp :p

oh and yeah, I know you guys poped in here thinking the game was starting =D HAHA!

lol Heph!