By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 35 - Sign-up Thread

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Actually, I'm going to play straight. I did it for a while and it worked out really well.
So I'm going to stop the name calling, try to be a bit more casual, and not try anything that might challenge other people's intelligence, Mr. Vett-I'll lurk like usual and vote without any real thought because it takes too much time to figure out-eman.

Wait a minute you were playing with intelligence before?  

And the least you could do if you are going to try and insult me is split my name up correctly.  Vette and man would be where you would correctly split it up as to not add a syllable to my name.

I bette that pissed you off didn't ette.

I didn't say I was going to play with intelligence, I just said I wouldn't insult people's intelligence just because they can't put 2&2 together. That's part of the game afterall!

Why would your lack of being able to spell correctly piss me off?

Ahh,  well I wonder what gambit you will play, and blame everyone else for, when it fails.  

Around the Network

can you guys keep that in Linkz's thread :p you're scaring off recruits ^^

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Wonktonodi said:
Silver-Tiger said:

Hopefully this round goes better than the last one.

what do you mean last round was great :)

yeah, For the mafia ;)

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

1. Wonk
2. Final-Fan
3. Silver-Tiger
4. Prof00, I'm going to continue to whine from last game
5. Vetteman94
6. TruckOSaurus (I'll have Internet on Monday, so I should be OK)
7. Baalzamon
8.MG_94

It's been long, got a lot of free time now.

-

Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Actually, I'm going to play straight. I did it for a while and it worked out really well.
So I'm going to stop the name calling, try to be a bit more casual, and not try anything that might challenge other people's intelligence, Mr. Vett-I'll lurk like usual and vote without any real thought because it takes too much time to figure out-eman.

Wait a minute you were playing with intelligence before?  

And the least you could do if you are going to try and insult me is split my name up correctly.  Vette and man would be where you would correctly split it up as to not add a syllable to my name.

I bette that pissed you off didn't ette.

I didn't say I was going to play with intelligence, I just said I wouldn't insult people's intelligence just because they can't put 2&2 together. That's part of the game afterall!

Why would your lack of being able to spell correctly piss me off?

Ahh,  well I wonder what gambit you will play, and blame everyone else for, when it fails.  

Because you come off as a bit anal retentive.

Around the Network
MetalGear_94 said:
1. Wonk
2. Final-Fan
3. Silver-Tiger
4. Prof00, I'm going to continue to whine from last game
5. Vetteman94
6. TruckOSaurus (I'll have Internet on Monday, so I should be OK)
7. Baalzamon
8.MG_94

It's been long, got a lot of free time now.

yay, mg, good to see you back.

Now we just need to get the others back. Gnizmo, nordlead, gow, etc...

How can we get people to join that always come in while we're playing? It always seems like someone shows up during day 1 talkin' about wanting to play.

1. Wonk
2. Final-Fan
3. Silver-Tiger
4. Prof00
5. Vetteman94
6. TruckOSaurus
7. Baalzamon
8.MG_94
9. Linkzmax

1. Wonk
2. Final-Fan
3. Silver-Tiger
4. Prof00
5. Vetteman94
6. TruckOSaurus
7. Baalzamon
8.MG_94
9. Linkzmax
10.hat-The King-moza

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I could host, if people want me to. If someone else wants to host, that's fine too. The game I had an idea for hosting wasn't the Nightmare Before Christmas one, but I do think a Halloween theme would be good. (Which my idea isn't.)

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

teeheehee I could host the next one mmhurhurhurhur

I have a really good idea for a game. Not completely crazy, but quite good, and intelligent.