By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 35 - Sign-up Thread

Final-Fan said:

Signup List
1. Wonk
2. Final-Fan
3. Silver-Tiger

Hopefully this round goes better than the last one.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network

Come on people, spam walls. I want at least a 15 player game. It feels like forever since we had one :3

More people need to see the Princess in action!

I agree with FF that this needs to be more Halloween themed. Vampire game anyone? I could make a mean Shiki themed game based on the recent 22 episode anime that was quite the hit. I promise it won't be cult vampires :P

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Silver-Tiger said:
Final-Fan said:

Signup List
1. Wonk
2. Final-Fan
3. Silver-Tiger
13V. Prof00, I'm going to play like you guys this game!

1. Wonk
2. Final-Fan
3. Silver-Tiger
4. Prof00, I'm going to continue to whine from last game
5. Vetteman94

Actually, I'm going to play straight. I did it for a while and it worked out really well.
So I'm going to stop the name calling, try to be a bit more casual, and not try anything that might challenge other people's intelligence, Mr. Vett-I'll lurk like usual and vote without any real thought because it takes too much time to figure out-eman.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Actually, I'm going to play straight. I did it for a while and it worked out really well.
So I'm going to stop the name calling, try to be a bit more casual, and not try anything that might challenge other people's intelligence, Mr. Vett-I'll lurk like usual and vote without any real thought because it takes too much time to figure out-eman.

Wait a minute you were playing with intelligence before?  

And the least you could do if you are going to try and insult me is split my name up correctly.  Vette and man would be where you would correctly split it up as to not add a syllable to my name.

Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

Wait a minute you were playing with intelligence before?  

And the least you could do if you are going to try and insult me is split my name up correctly.  Vette and man would be where you would correctly split it up as to not add a syllable to my name.

I bette that pissed you off didn't ette.

I didn't say I was going to play with intelligence, I just said I wouldn't insult people's intelligence just because they can't put 2&2 together. That's part of the game afterall!

1. Wonk
2. Final-Fan
3. Silver-Tiger
5. Vetteman94
6. TruckOSaurus (I'll have Internet on Monday, so I should be OK)

Obviously, I also think the Nightmare Before Christmas theme is a brillant idea.

Signature goes here!

1. Wonk
2. Final-Fan
3. Silver-Tiger
5. Vetteman94
6. TruckOSaurus (I'll have Internet on Monday, so I should be OK)
7. Baalzamon

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Silver-Tiger said:

what do you mean last round was great :)