By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 Review Thread!

Tagged games:

crissindahouse said:
ethomaz said:
Blood_Tears said:
http://www.destructoid.com/review-uncharted-3-drake-s-deception-214385.phtml

Destructoid: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Review
10/10

Great... It will be back to 94.

I expect more 10/10 coming...

wow really? i thought the next 50 reviews will be only 9/10 lol. sure it will get more 10/10 what expectation is this? you said this few times yyesterday as well like after the 8th review or so haha

Uncharted 2 had 39 perfect score... I'm not saying Ucharted 3 will have the same amount but at least 20 is probable.... now it have 13 in metascore.

Around the Network

61 Reviews on VGChartz now!
22 Perfect Scores!
Average is 95,42 = a little bit over 95!

Man, the praise this game is getting is amazing. I will have up a ton of quotes after the reviews stop coming in. ND has been called "one of the worlds greatest developers" and Uncharted 3 has been called the game of the generation! :D

AS for metacritic comparisons =
Jesus christ, listen up!

Metacritic =

Batman on the PS3 has 26 reviews whilst the Xbox 360 version has 54! THAT IS LESS THAN HALF OF THE REVIEWS.

It will get updated, and Batman WILL end on either 94-95 PERIOD. Keep your eyes on the 360 version and not the PS3 one, damnit!

Secondly:

Uncharted 2 was a sleepy hitter, people didn't expect it to shock the world. The fact that Uncharted 3 can end on 93-94 is **bleep** impressive because I don't know HOW many I've met that keep saying the game was overrated and that it had no competition in 2009. IT has proven its worth and sites like IGN, GameTrailers and even where I hang in Sweden : GameReactor have give it 10/10 (aside from GT who gave it the HIGHEST score to a PS3 exclusive E V E R). They are praising ND as one of the best developers in the world right now and saying Uncharted 3 is the best game this year THUS far. No metacritic score can take that away.

If you find a list of compliatons from 2010 metacritic, you will see that Red Dead Redemption in 2010 won more than Mass Effect 2 (it was a close call but RDR really had more!). ME2 had 96 metacritic, RDR had 95 metacritic.

Uncharted 3 will win game of the year on a few sites. I believe Zelda and Skyrim might take most of the cake, but trust me, Naughty Dog will be smiling from now till' the end of the year. They succeeded.

------

Batman will end 94-95
Uncharted 3 will end 93-94

The question is: Can Batman fall, and can Drake hang on? (Not that it matters if you read what I said above).

CONGRATULATIONS NAUGHTY DOG!!

^That is my view on it and my prediction, so there is no "wrong/right" really. And yes I am an a$$ hole fanboy XD, nothing new, move along!

I am so fucking happy guys, Its crazy!!

GOTY will be
1.Zelda
2.Skyrim
3.Uncharted 3
4.Batman AC
5.Portal 2

^My prediction ^_^

2010's RDR with 95 didn't stop it from winning it mostly over ME2 with 96 xP. The impact and recieve Uncharted is getting is outright insanity! The game is REALLY REALLY good :'D

ethomaz said:
crissindahouse said:
ethomaz said:
Blood_Tears said:

10/10

wow really? i thought the next 50 reviews will be only 9/10 lol. sure it will get more 10/10 what expectation is this? you said this few times yyesterday as well like after the 8th review or so haha

Uncharted 2 had 39 perfect score... I'm not saying Ucharted 3 will have the same amount but at least 20 is probable.... now it have 13 in metascore.

yeah sure i just don't understand why you wrote plenty of times that you expect more 10/10 because there is nothing to expect it's clear that it will get more of these scores because it will get 50 or so more reviews.

ethomaz said:
crissindahouse said:
ethomaz said:
Blood_Tears said:

10/10

I don't really know if 20 is possible on meta, but if you check the first page, we have 22 now.

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Seece said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Baalzamon said:
ethomaz said:
The_Joker_Product said:
Doesnt look like this will be winning game of the year.

Why? The scores is better than every other game relesed this year.

Actually, they aren't.

Batman: Arkham City currently has a 95 meta on X360 and a 96 meta on PS3.

Portal 2 has a 95 meta for X360, PS3, and PC

but the goty games dont have anything to do with meta right?

U3 will win some GOTY but meta is a good indicator. Obviously with Batman so high a lot of reviewers enjoyed it over U3.

I don't think there will be a clear cut GOTY this year, will be split between, U3, Batman, Skyrim and Portal.

From the early reviews, I think Zelda has a shot too.

Oh yeah I forgot, Zelda will get a fair few as well.

Actually I expect a tthis point Zelda and Batman getting the most, with Skyrim either side of that (pending reviews) and U3 and Portal less than those 3.

ethomaz said:
Blood_Tears said:

10/10

You expected 97 on metacritic (Then again you expected 84 for Forza 4 )

The nature of metacritic and reviews is the later ones are lesser than the earlier ones. So it's more likely it'll end on 93 than 94.

Aldro said:
I don't really know if 20 is possible on meta, but if you check the first page, we have 22 now.

Well... there are 13 now without Destructoid... 14... waiting the 10/10 from OPM (just UK give it score til now).

20 seens reasonable .

ethomaz said:
Aldro said:

Well... there are 13 now without Destructoid... 14... waiting the 10/10 from OPM (just UK give it score til now).

20 seens reasonable .

I sure hope so ^^

Then there's always the fear of another 80 ..or god forbid 70. I have a feeling somebody will want to stand out majorly soon. It happend to Gears 3!

Btw, Destructoid gave Batman a 8.5, and dark souls a 7 lol