By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Next Uncharted Graphics Leap Impossible on PS3

Tagged games:

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
when i see uncharted 3 sand level i think uncharterd 3 is a greater step from uncherted 2 than unchert 1 to uncharted 2 IMO
less than a month away

You really should be using days as its literally releasing in DAYS!

14 DAYS to be exact!!!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network
goforgold said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

hey man i want you to think real hard about what Rol has been saying. he's talking about a commercial for an add campaign with subway.

an active commercial where the character is actualy talking about the campaign. does that sound like in game footage to you?

long story short. you have been Rol'd. 

LOL priceless.

For  a second there i thought you were playing along

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

RolStoppable said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
RolStoppable said:
goforgold said:

ditto

edit I hope this isn't what your talking about

Yes, that's it. It really looks like it doesn't belong in the game.

stop before he tricks you. Rol knows thats commercial footage and not game footage. what he's saying doesn't make any sense.

kim possible is fooling you. don't trust him!

Thanks for the heads up. I'll watch out more for myself in the future.

you're being funny. i await your next victim. and i promise next time i won't spoil the surprise. he's like victim number 78K right lol?

well on a side note when your that good who can stop you lol

goforgold said:
RolStoppable said:
goforgold said:

ditto

edit I hope this isn't what your talking about

and I can gaurntee that it wont be

Edit: here's some recent HD footage

That looks better than any game I have ever seen in my life. Seriously.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
goforgold said:
o_O.Q said:
goforgold said:
RolStoppable said:
goforgold said:
RolStoppable said:

I take it, so they just cut the parts of the game that they can't get right. Which brings us back to my first post in this thread.

what?

anyway edited some actual HD gameplay in my previous post, it completely burys the subway promo TV spot making your first post null and void so you shouldn't be to worried

i'm surprised you're still on about that, i thought that by now you would have understood his goal

have I been Rol'ed :(

hey man i want you to think real hard about what Rol has been saying. he's talking about a commercial for an add campaign with subway.

an active commercial where the character is actualy talking about the campaign. does that sound like in game footage to you?

xD I can't believe there are still people that fall for it!

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
yo_john117 said:

Why not? Just a month ago you believed that all SNES games look like Starfox and Stunt Race FX.

I thought they looked like that long before you came along

yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
goforgold said:
o_O.Q said:
goforgold said:
RolStoppable said:
goforgold said:
RolStoppable said:

I take it, so they just cut the parts of the game that they can't get right. Which brings us back to my first post in this thread.

what?

anyway edited some actual HD gameplay in my previous post, it completely burys the subway promo TV spot making your first post null and void so you shouldn't be to worried

i'm surprised you're still on about that, i thought that by now you would have understood his goal

have I been Rol'ed :(

well without him it would be much much more boring lol. its easy for people to fall for those tricks. hell i do it off of vgc and it works perfectly everytime. 

people just don't think and when you strike the right cord your hooked until someone tells you you've been Rol'd, but you'll never here anyone say you've been MDJ-ed on vgc.

its to easy because of the fanboys and diehard fans so how could he miss. he's been doing it for so long that even members that know and have been here as long as Rol has are confused.

when you think you know you don't. i Rol'd somebody in one of Rol's last threads but i did by telling the truth and confusing by saying the same thing over and over again. i  hate to say i've been Rol' people since i got here but do you remember when i commonly missed spelled words?

it was just last yr but now since my seizure misspelling words happens by accident now.

goforgold said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
goforgold said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

lol. hes done it to me atleast 4 times this yr, but his most resent threads have been to predictable.

yeah I gotta admit this was more subtle than those threads, but what's funny is I said "I hope this isn't what your talking about" becasue I knew it would be crazy for someone to take that official fottage and his next post totally got me, I failed on that one

theres something else you should have pay'd very close attention to, and thats when he said it doesn't look like it should be in the game.

talk about a dead give away lol.

NiKKoM said:
this thread would have be so different if Nsanity made it.... :(

the intents behind its creation would also be vastly different.

OT: im still surprised at how big of a jump they actually made, after Uncharted 2 was made, i figured 3 would be pretty small jump.

i would say if Uncharted 2 improved 50% in graphics over Uncharted 1, then Uncharted 3 improved 35% over Uncharted 2. 

feel free to disagree, but thats how i see it.

SpartenOmega117 said:
uncharted 3 still looks amazing. and uncharted 2 is still in top 5 of the best looking games this gen on consoles.

you must mean top 2 or 3.

(depending on if you feel God of War looks better).

with of course Killzone 3 being the best.