By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - X360 1029:coming soon(new announcement?)

Kinect game, something to do with wings???

Around the Network
Seece said:

it's possible too

D-Joe said:
Seece said:

it's possible too

Site has updated!!

What is it? anybody figure it out yet?

Seece said:
D-Joe said:
Seece said:

it's possible too

Site has updated!!

yeah i know,just some boring shit

Around the Network
D-Joe said:
Seece said:
D-Joe said:
Seece said:

it's possible too

Site has updated!!

yeah i know,just some boring shit

You could at least, y'know, try reporting on it, since you went and STARTED the freaking thread.

It talks about having a bunch of fun, yada yada, Xbox 360 invitational, "you all are invited", lots of stuff about Kinect, etc, etc. It's going to show off a lot of Kinect-related stuff, as well as Kinect with 3DTVs, etc. It's just a PR gimmick to push 360 ownership more in Korea.

SW-5120-1900-6153

spurgeonryan said:
Here are the facebook replies translated, does tell us much though.

Kwok jaeik
Jackpot! Let me just join!
19/10/11

Night byeongil
Uh-Limited Edition console's put this ㅎ ㅎ
19/10/11

Kim Re-
Get this you need to participate in the Modern Warfare's three reservations ... .. 100 myeongan going to ㅎ c c hard, right?
18/10/11

Yu Hyunseung
I went last year. Try to apply for participation. ^ ^
18/10/11

Choi Woobin
Oh, and I want to go really ㅠ ㅠ Wow xbox360 Call of Duty: MW2 Limited Edition I think I just go and verify that a jeongbal! Piston? ㅠ ㅠ

I THINK they might be giving away an Xbox with Kinect & some Kinect games. I can't read everything on the page and it's my weekend so I don't even WANT to read Korean, but a lot of people are commenting saying "Kinect Sports!" or "Kinect Animals!" and stuff like that, so I followed suit. '-'

SW-5120-1900-6153

It'll be an announcement for Gears of War: Kinect Party Fun Time Edition.. You heard it here first!

Blood_Tears said:
D-Joe said:

http://xbox3601029.com/

http://kizunasan.blog97.fc2.com/blog-entry-3840.html

not sure what is that,i only know it's from Korea...maybe MMO?Blade&Soul 360?

Highly unlikely to be an MMO due to Microsoft's policies with Live.  Age of Conan, APB, Kingdom under Fire 2 all were cancelled on 360 because of Live being so closed off which is of course why Steam hasn`t made its way to Live yet either. I would say this is strictly Kinect news..

Where the heck did you hear that KUF 2 was cancelled for X360? The X360 version was not going to have the MMO centric multiplayer but that the developer was going for something a little less MMO centric for that version. In fact this was in Gameinformer and I believe OXM mentioned this before. IDK where you got it was cancelled from??

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

D-Joe said:
Seece said:

it's possible too

Official name reveal for Project Draco perhaps. :D

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad