By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Do you think Betty White is hot? This might change your mind.

I rock your world with my cheesecaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

i love betty white.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

You're right. Before this thread, I wanted to plow her. Now I don't think she's hot anymore.

golden girls takes ya back

nice sexy brunette brit there,she looks like fun

Above & Beyond

d21lewis said:
You're right. Before this thread, I wanted to plow her. Now I don't think she's hot anymore.

At least taste her cheesecake before you change your mind.

Around the Network

Yeah, I'd hit it within the same age group.

That video prompted me to look for the other Golden Girls and see what they were up to. They're all dead. Estelle Getty, Bea Arthur, and Rue McClananahan. All gone. Died between 2009 and 2010. Even though it was a show about old women, I used to watch it on Saturday nights as a kid. I even remember making my class laugh using some material from that show. Now, I'm sad.

Betty White. Last Golden Girl standing. And yes. She's still hot.

the world will be a sad, dark, dreary place the day betty white passes.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

d21lewis said:
That video prompted me to look for the other Golden Girls and see what they were up to. They're all dead. Estelle Getty, Bea Arthur, and Rue McClananahan. All gone. Died between 2009 and 2010. Even though it was a show about old women, I used to watch it on Saturday nights as a kid. I even remember making my class laugh using some material from that show. Now, I'm sad.

Betty White. Last Golden Girl standing. And yes. She's still hot.

I the span of a year or so?  OMG, it must be a conspiracy!  Someone is knocking off the Golden Girls!  Run, Betty White, run!

She may feed me cheesecake any day...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)