By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Mind blowing sex causes 54 year old woman to have amnesia!

Would you want the ability to be able to forget sex?

Hell's Yeah! 6 46.15%

Hell to the no 3 23.08%

If you take the x off and... 1 7.69%

Meh 3 23.08%

Total:13

to bad she won't remember the best fuck she ever had!

Around the Network

Nobody knows if it was the best or worst sex she ever had.

spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Maybe the guy was bad! This is a good thing for him at least! She will keep coming back.

If you get bored you should rate my last ten threads. Should't be more than 3 pages back in the latest topics! Then I can learn from a true master what I am doing wrong. If your bored. :)

heading into Nov. i couldn't be any busyer. well i could considering i'm doing nothing lol. i always give your threads a 9 cuase we don't give perfect score here on vgc.

yea may be he was bad but she'll never know. wait after all this time she sould know.

spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Maybe the guy was bad! This is a good thing for him at least! She will keep coming back.

If you get bored you should rate my last ten threads. Should't be more than 3 pages back in the latest topics! Then I can learn from a true master what I am doing wrong. If your bored. :)

heading into Nov. i couldn't be any busyer. well i could considering i'm doing nothing lol. i always give your threads a 9 cuase we don't give perfect score here on vgc.

yea may be he was bad but she'll never know. wait after all this time she sould know.

People are afraid of threads with no posts. So mine will sit there all night since  at night this place is dead, with no one willing to touch them.

AS for you statement. Unless this has always happened to here, and she has just now said something. Or if this guy is a new boyfriend and this is her first amazing sex.

I think thisite will give one perfect score this year. you should see if there are any deserving.

well the way i see it its either you with the bannd thread, Seece with his 360 will beat PS3 thread, or MUGEN with the constantly updated Vita thread which you haven't replyed to the question i asked you, which upsets me to know end.

i'm taking it personaly by the way.

He.. that's what I said after having sex with a girl who would stick around.. >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

U NO Galaki??

shes faking it....like usual...

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur