By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Have you ever tasted your own "Juice"?

no....but I have tasted my urine....is that more gross?

Around the Network
sad.man.loves.vgc said:
Netyaroze said:
sad.man.loves.vgc said:
Netyaroze said:
sad.man.loves.vgc said:
pariz said:
I read somewhere that sperm makes you stronger and raises your testosterone, so in order to become a macho you could drink sperm quite regularly. Some might rather have their own, some might better others.
Go ahead, try it out and share your experience!

It's not the sperms but rather the zinc in your manly fluids.

Its not the sperm nor the zinc. If it would be zinc just eat zinc capsules instead. It is ofcourse the hormones like testosterone aka the stuff you inject in you to become a walking muscle. But ofcourse it doesnt work because the hormones wont survive acid in stomach/cant pass the liver.

You could try to inject your sperm in your blood stream but I wouldnt do that, cant be very healthy

I wa joking since the zinc amounts in a single shot can never be enough. However, zinc does play a role.

I was refering to the common myth. If something at all could have an effect it would be Zinc. But the theory goes->Sperm=Testosterone=more man power which is BS. Atleast orally.

To your last comment. I just had an epiphany. I always wondered what NSFW meant but I was too lazy to look it up (and because I didnt care), so I considered it would be basically another expression for Off Topic. But after I read your comment I got it. NSFW = Not suitable for Work= Sexthreads. In which case I posted some threads in the wrong category.

It is confusing honestly, too many subsections . NSFW also isn't obvious, it's unlikely someone figures it without googling it first .

Bold 1: Agree

Bold 2 : I did :D , agree though.

I have not, and I don't think I ever will on purpose.

NO never... well actually... Once I almost came completely (I managed to leave a little bit inside of her mouth :9) in her mouth and then she started kissing me like crazy... She did it on purpose... Pay back time I guess!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

I actually do it daily. At first I though it just tasted terrible, but after a while when I got used to it it was pretty much as tasty as any drink. My friends used to go "dude that must take like forever each time you get thirsty, why not take a normal drink or just fucking water???". Those guys are not my friends anymore though...

Orange juice would be my favorite.

(lol, did I just say "fucking water" xD

Around the Network

I guess it would be easier if it wasn't for the male rebound period after an orgasm.

By the way, there is evidence to suggest sperm is mildly addictive, so in theory it becomes easier and easier with time. So, go ahead. The selenium is good against cancer.