By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which to choose iPhone 4S, Galaxy S2, Arc S, Evo 3D?

So I am just about to upgrade my iphone 3GS and I have no idea which to choose. I like the IOS but I want to move to android. I jsut can not decide. Help me please.

Around the Network

I'd get 4-S
It just looks so cool

Nexus Prime!!!!!!

The Galaxy S2 or the Nexus Prime, the EVO 3D is a good phone but unless you want a 3D camera and want to play 3DS like mini games than the other 2 are better phones. My next phone will be a galaxy phone, probably the S3 next year.

I love my iPhone so.. IPHONE!!!

Around the Network

Galaxy S2. A powerhouse of a phone and nothing comes close to that amoled screen. Its just beautiful.

Get one of the new Windows Phone. Best mobile OS on the market now plus if you want the Android OS you can have it too by dual booting it on Windows Phone.

legend92(3) said:

So I am just about to upgrade my iphone 3GS and I have no idea which to choose. I like the IOS but I want to move to android. I jsut can not decide. Help me please.

You should tell us what you want from your new phone, then we could give you much better advice. Actually, tell us what you want from the OS too, maybe Android isn't the right OS for you.

get iphone 4s - the best OS out there and it has everything a normal user needs but as its iOS,it has limitations OSwise - doesn't have widgets

or

ARC S - best built android phone with the best android skinned OS.Free an open OS but not the best designed one compared to iOS- has widgets

others-

GALAXY S2 - the best technical phone out there but its poorly designed both hardware wise and software wise compared to the iPHONE and ARC.

I got the Xperia Arc and I do not see myself ever going to back to Apple. The user interface is fantastic, the screen is large but mangable,the RAM is great, and the 8.1MP camera that shoots 720p videos is phenominal. The battery life is also great.

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo