By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
hatmoza said:
Wonktonodi said:
furthermore hat didn't even unvote when Trucks brought up a case against FF

Read above. I wanted to get Radish online and simultaneously unvote. I tried to stall and make it seem like I wasn't aware but Radish never came back online.

better but still a poor play.

I can't claim I played great myself though. As I thought I posted in the scum thread after he said I was a bit obvious I wanted to say to him I agreed. I lucked out that prof was lynched day on and heph not doctored day 2. Had linkz been in the game and not mod I am sure I would have been lynched.

So although I am happy I was on the winning team. It wasn't as much that mafia won as it is that the town lost.

The sadest thing though is there never was a day of mourning for out beloved princess. She died unknown :(

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Wonktonodi said:
furthermore hat didn't even unvote when Trucks brought up a case against FF

Read above. I wanted to get Radish online and simultaneously unvote. I tried to stall and make it seem like I wasn't aware but Radish never came back online.

better but still a poor play.

I can't claim I played great myself though. As I thought I posted in the scum thread after he said I was a bit obvious I wanted to say to him I agreed. I lucked out that prof was lynched day on and heph not doctored day 2. Had linkz been in the game and not mod I am sure I would have been lynched.

So although I am happy I was on the winning team. It wasn't as much that mafia won as it is that the town lost.

The sadest thing though is there never was a day of mourning for out beloved princess. She died unknown :(

So Hatmosa was the enabler of my ability? What a conclusion

Good game all

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

So Hatmosa was the enabler of my ability? What a conclusion

Good game all

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

hatmoza said:
Wonktonodi said:
Baalzamon said:
You are so severely mistaken Wonk. If you guys wouldn't have been absolute idiots and voted him out in a heartbeat, a lynch would have been led against FF or you IMMEDIATELY.

By targetting radish the prior night, I was able to confirm with near certainty that he was a townie. Hatmoza knew the pairs. He knew if Radish wasn't scum, then FF and you were. Fortunately for you, not nearly enough time was given to him to lynch your ass.

Why does us voting him make us idiots?  He and radish were idiots for voting quickly with two scum out there.

He didn't know the pairs he had guessed one comeebo then another.

Had FF been lynched he would have janitored himself.

You actually could have been wrong about radish. FF did two actions several nights. Had you done it to me you could have facely confirmed me and I would have just lost one ivestigation.

Of couse not enought time was given but that was on Hat and Radish, but mostly hat, had he waited and taken the time he could have pulled off a lynch but he handed it to us :)

We still would have lynched you dude. A blind person would come after you after that hammer! xD

Like I said this game is nothing to boost about.

if you had lynched FF you wouldn't have had me for hammering you

and I"m not boasting just reminding baal and yourself that you aren't all that

Around the Network

Haven't had time to read comments yet but congratz mafia!

Round 35

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=135720

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:
Haven't had time to read comments yet but congratz mafia!

Round 35

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=135720

read it :)

hatmoza said:

Well, when it comes down to it, we already knew who town were and who scum were. Even if you won, it was nothing but a string of abilities that made you win in a very tiny game. Just like us town, baalz, ToS and I had to put no effort into figuring everyone one out. That's why this game left absolutely no impression on me. It was kid's play. To gloat about it is pathetic. Thus why I'm being so sarcastic about being a King or God. No one should be crying "skill" in this game.

It was fun nonetheless, but I don't think it challenged anyone to think outside the box ... which is why I trolled the fuck out of prof in the dead thread. It's overkill the amount of unnecessary thought he put in the game.

I figured out Radish was not F-F  scum buddy, and it was you but it was too late. I wanted to say something to Radish about unvoting me but he wasn't online. To be truthful, I was trying to postpone my or his lynch and await his return by stalling everyone with my suggestion of F-F roleclaiming. But he never came back online. I waited for at least two hours. The moment I would see him back online was the moment I was gonna scream "quick unvote me and I'll unvote you before we get hammered!"

And I guess that can be an answer to you Linkz. I will always hate Radish, not because of his vote, not because I blame him, but because no matter how many times I play with him he always find a way to screw me over. He's like the clumsy detective from the pink panther, the  mistakes are unintentional, and probably unnoticeable to him, but they always fuck something up..

Riddle me this hat, why did you need to wait for radish to unvote before unvoting yourself?  What possible reason could you have for making him do it first? 

And as high an opinion of yourself as you have, you must have a correspondingly LOW opinion of us.  Why would we let you jerk us around when we could just win?  Especially when it involves you claiming to suddenly be suspicious of TOS and friendly with me (when you JUST SAID I was your top scumspect through the overall game, despite that you never seriously tried to lynch me), when TOS has just claimed flavor cop with no one contradicting him? 

Has your hubris truly achieved such proportions that you think that by force of will you could make us abandon the clearly-best tactic in favor of a super risky plan with no added benefit? 

P.S. @ Baal:  Since when is "absolute idiocy" indicated by "game winning tactic"?  Sure it outed us, but we had nothing to lose after TOS' revelation. 

Actually, it would have been interesting to see if you guys would actually have done all the stuff you claim you were TOTALLY ABOUT TO DO if I had blocked TOS like I should have and therefore the crunch hadn't occurred that day. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
hatmoza said:

Well, when it comes down to it, we already knew who town were and who scum were. Even if you won, it was nothing but a string of abilities that made you win in a very tiny game. Just like us town, baalz, ToS and I had to put no effort into figuring everyone one out. That's why this game left absolutely no impression on me. It was kid's play. To gloat about it is pathetic. Thus why I'm being so sarcastic about being a King or God. No one should be crying "skill" in this game.

It was fun nonetheless, but I don't think it challenged anyone to think outside the box ... which is why I trolled the fuck out of prof in the dead thread. It's overkill the amount of unnecessary thought he put in the game.

I figured out Radish was not F-F  scum buddy, and it was you but it was too late. I wanted to say something to Radish about unvoting me but he wasn't online. To be truthful, I was trying to postpone my or his lynch and await his return by stalling everyone with my suggestion of F-F roleclaiming. But he never came back online. I waited for at least two hours. The moment I would see him back online was the moment I was gonna scream "quick unvote me and I'll unvote you before we get hammered!"

And I guess that can be an answer to you Linkz. I will always hate Radish, not because of his vote, not because I blame him, but because no matter how many times I play with him he always find a way to screw me over. He's like the clumsy detective from the pink panther, the  mistakes are unintentional, and probably unnoticeable to him, but they always fuck something up..

Riddle me this hat, why did you need to wait for radish to unvote before unvoting yourself?  What possible reason could you have for making him do it first? 

And as high an opinion of yourself as you have, you must have a correspondingly LOW opinion of us.  Why would we let you jerk us around when we could just win?  Especially when it involves you claiming to suddenly be suspicious of TOS and friendly with me (when you JUST SAID I was your top scumspect through the overall game, despite that you never seriously tried to lynch me), when TOS has just claimed flavor cop with no one contradicting him? 

Has your hubris truly achieved such proportions that you think that by force of will you could make us abandon the clearly-best tactic in favor of a super risky plan with no added benefit? 

P.S. @ Baal:  Since when is "absolute idiocy" indicated by "game winning tactic"?  Sure it outed us, but we had nothing to lose after TOS' revelation. 

Actually, it would have been interesting to see if you guys would actually have done all the stuff you claim you were TOTALLY ABOUT TO DO if I had blocked TOS like I should have and therefore the crunch hadn't occurred that day. 

Like I said, chances were skim and farfetched, but a sudden unvote from me would have made you guys rush in for the killing votes. Not that you guys weren't gonna fast lynch me anyway, but seeing how there was no rush to it I thought maybe I had a chance to catch you off guard by pretending I didn't know how crucial the situation was. Just needed enough time to get Radish back online, explain quickly in a brief vote what was going on, unvote him, and have him unvote me as well. So yeah, there was no riddle to anything, and there was a reason for wanting him to get online to unvote, not necessarily first, just with me.  You couldn't see because your victory was right beneath your nose... a handed over win. Heck an illiterate player could win this game with the abilities you had. It wasn't skill, you were horrible this game. Abilities carried you through. I was preaching for your death the very first day you played so bad. Too bad I didn't catch ST's lynch early enough or he would have splattered your  brains the very second I asked the vigilante to kill you.

And yes, I do have a low opinion of everyone who is not me in mafia. And like I said, anything to stall you until  Radish got back online. I didn't know what to expect, didn't care, just need to hold a discussion with you maybe entice you with a ToS lynch, I knew the odds were against me but I never give up.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Sorry for not coming online sooner

Watch me on YouTube!