By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TruckOSaurus said:
Wonktonodi said:
TruckOSaurus said:
@Silver-Tiger: Not really, without radish's vote on hatmoza on Day Three, Final-Fan was history. The roles I had were Mafia Rolecop, Mafia Jack-of-All-Trades and Town Oracle, so there's was no way he could have gotten out of this but in the end I was too busy cornering Final-Fan to remember that with two Mafia still alive, they could ninja-hammer hatmoza anytime.

we could have taken out radish as well :P

plus if I hadn't been busy and thought quickhammer the best option I could have suggested to FF to cliam either hat's role OR the oracle that his role enabled

Yeah the fact that Baal didn't have a vote, really hurt us in the end.

And that was why we took his vote away :)

Around the Network
Baalzamon said:
I am still thoroughly pissed at why every single game, people get all super suspicious on hatmoza for acting scummy, when he acts the same god damned way in every single game.

For crying out loud guys, stop voting the guy out for acting scummy. He is a damned near genius and an extreme benefit towards the town in this game.

He really wasn't that much of a benefit. He through around who he was suspicious of too much and didn't get any scum lynched, heck he never even got a lynch train going on scum and his inpatience and voting for radish early the final day helped doom you guy. Since we could have quickhammered radish as well.

He should have known better with no scum dead and only 3 votes needed to lynch to be very causious.

You are so severely mistaken Wonk. If you guys wouldn't have been absolute idiots and voted him out in a heartbeat, a lynch would have been led against FF or you IMMEDIATELY.

By targetting radish the prior night, I was able to confirm with near certainty that he was a townie. Hatmoza knew the pairs. He knew if Radish wasn't scum, then FF and you were. Fortunately for you, not nearly enough time was given to him to lynch your ass.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

"oh and wonk is mafia, proof is I'm dead night one ^^ "

:)

You would have so easily gotten me lynched if we had let you live. I don't think I have ever seen you lynched so I really didn't want to have another showdown with you. Not when you could just be removed. I was afriad people would try and point it at me but I would then argue the people lushing the hardest were scum setting me up but that never happened.

Baalzamon said:
You are so severely mistaken Wonk. If you guys wouldn't have been absolute idiots and voted him out in a heartbeat, a lynch would have been led against FF or you IMMEDIATELY.

By targetting radish the prior night, I was able to confirm with near certainty that he was a townie. Hatmoza knew the pairs. He knew if Radish wasn't scum, then FF and you were. Fortunately for you, not nearly enough time was given to him to lynch your ass.

Why does us voting him make us idiots?  He and radish were idiots for voting quickly with two scum out there.

He didn't know the pairs he had guessed one comeebo then another.

Had FF been lynched he would have janitored himself.

You actually could have been wrong about radish. FF did two actions several nights. Had you done it to me you could have facely confirmed me and I would have just lost one ivestigation.

Of couse not enought time was given but that was on Hat and Radish, but mostly hat, had he waited and taken the time he could have pulled off a lynch but he handed it to us :)

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
Baalzamon said:
I am still thoroughly pissed at why every single game, people get all super suspicious on hatmoza for acting scummy, when he acts the same god damned way in every single game.

For crying out loud guys, stop voting the guy out for acting scummy. He is a damned near genius and an extreme benefit towards the town in this game.

He really wasn't that much of a benefit. He through around who he was suspicious of too much and didn't get any scum lynched, heck he never even got a lynch train going on scum and his inpatience and voting for radish early the final day helped doom you guy. Since we could have quickhammered radish as well.

He should have known better with no scum dead and only 3 votes needed to lynch to be very causious.

Well, when it comes down to it, we already knew who town were and who scum were. Even if you won, it was nothing but a string of abilities that made you win in a very tiny game. Just like us town, baalz, ToS and I had to put no effort into figuring everyone one out. That's why this game left absolutely no impression on me. It was kid's play. To gloat about it is pathetic. Thus why I'm being so sarcastic about being a King or God. No one should be crying "skill" in this game.

It was fun nonetheless, but I don't think it challenged anyone to think outside the box ... which is why I trolled the fuck out of prof in the dead thread. It's overkill the amount of unnecessary thought he put in the game.

I figured out Radish was not F-F  scum buddy, and it was you but it was too late. I wanted to say something to Radish about unvoting me but he wasn't online. To be truthful, I was trying to postpone my or his lynch and await his return by stalling everyone with my suggestion of F-F roleclaiming. But he never came back online. I waited for at least two hours. The moment I would see him back online was the moment I was gonna scream "quick unvote me and I'll unvote you before we get hammered!"

And I guess that can be an answer to you Linkz. I will always hate Radish, not because of his vote, not because I blame him, but because no matter how many times I play with him he always find a way to screw me over. He's like the clumsy detective from the pink panther, the  mistakes are unintentional, and probably unnoticeable to him, but they always fuck something up..

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

furthermore hat didn't even unvote when Trucks brought up a case against FF

Wonktonodi said:
Baalzamon said:

Why does us voting him make us idiots?  He and radish were idiots for voting quickly with two scum out there.

He didn't know the pairs he had guessed one comeebo then another.

Had FF been lynched he would have janitored himself.

You actually could have been wrong about radish. FF did two actions several nights. Had you done it to me you could have facely confirmed me and I would have just lost one ivestigation.

Of couse not enought time was given but that was on Hat and Radish, but mostly hat, had he waited and taken the time he could have pulled off a lynch but he handed it to us :)

We still would have lynched you dude. A blind person would come after you after that hammer! xD

Like I said this game is nothing to boost about.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Wonktonodi said:
furthermore hat didn't even unvote when Trucks brought up a case against FF

Read above. I wanted to get Radish online and simultaneously unvote. I tried to stall and make it seem like I wasn't aware but Radish never came back online.

A lot of things went through my head at the last moment. Mainly how I could butter up F-F and make him feel like I had a change of heart and made it seem I was suspicious of trucks. It was farfetched but I had few options to stall.