By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Here's another bit of information for this day opening: I'm not sure why I got this information but I was informed that I was the lucky guy who had the chance to enjoy Heph's first and only lap dance.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I'm actually glad you said that Trucks. I was informed with my role that should it affect a target, they will be informed that it affected them (but I won't be informed).

This tells me that you aren't the killer. It also tells me you are willing to provide the truth to help us try to solve things.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalz, I love you.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

although tos has dropped from my suspect list considerably, lets not rule him out as a mafia companion. Btw baalz is 100% town, and no I'm not a cop nor have an investigative role.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

How fun! We already have 2 ppl cleared as town :3

Around the Network
Son1x said:
Nice to see the mafia games still alive. Even with some of the old players.

Sorry for OT.

WOW, long time no see!  Maybe next game :P

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

hatmoza said:
How fun! We already have 2 ppl cleared as town :3

How ... nice? 

I don't see how TOS getting blocked proves he's not mafia, and we only have your word that Baal is innocent. 

S-T does seem pretty aggressive against Vetteman, but on the other hand Vetteman always justifies his lurking by saying he never posts just to agree with other people, so parroting is really suspicious from him. 

FoS Vetteman

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

TruckOSaurus said:
Silver-Tiger said:

I find this post rather interesting.

Not only did you jump on the bandwagon pretty fast, but you also lynched him without hesitation. Your reasoning is lousy at best and just repeats point other players already did.

We still had more than 24 hours to go, so there was no reason to rush things, and prof is a very active player. Normally we let people defend themselves or at least say their last words when their're at L-1. You let him no chance, because you know that prof is a very experienced player, that he's a very dangerous player.

Vote: Vetteman94

You're missing a key fact here, prof was at 4 votes when Vetteman94 voted and nobody knew he was a hated townie (requires one less vote to lynch) so Vetteman didn't know he was hammering prof.

Or maybe you do know that and you're just trying to cast suspicion on him intentionally.

HoS: Silver-Tiger

St was off in the sence that vette wouldn't have know he was going to be lynched. Although Hepg had asked not too long before (I miss the old time stamps :(  that he might have put prof at L1 in adition to the way vette worded the post which you convieniently left out.

Vette wanted him dead.

TruckOSaurus said:
Silver-Tiger said:

I find this post rather interesting.

Not only did you jump on the bandwagon pretty fast, but you also lynched him without hesitation. Your reasoning is lousy at best and just repeats point other players already did.

We still had more than 24 hours to go, so there was no reason to rush things, and prof is a very active player. Normally we let people defend themselves or at least say their last words when their're at L-1. You let him no chance, because you know that prof is a very experienced player, that he's a very dangerous player.

Vote: Vetteman94

You're missing a key fact here, prof was at 4 votes when Vetteman94 voted and nobody knew he was a hated townie (requires one less vote to lynch) so Vetteman didn't know he was hammering prof.

Or maybe you do know that and you're just trying to cast suspicion on him intentionally.

HoS: Silver-Tiger

You're completely right, I missed the "hated" part. Sorry about that.

The fact remains that he had a lousy reasoning for his vote, though. And I don't even talk about his lurking.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

btw, I know radishhead is way more active normally.
This doesn't have to mean anything, but I'll keep an eye on him.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.