By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Wonktonodi said:
hatmoza said:
Truly Heph was not worthy of my affection. I need someone who can live past the first day...

Now, who was the simpleton who was simple enough to find heph a threat? Nay who would possibly feel threatened by someone who came off such a terrible game; someone who presented nothing out of the ordinary the first day? I think I can find the answer with a little research. Yes, I will find that person and make a mockery out of him. Or re-cue what I was trying to hint at yesterday :3

So you have some thoughts to share for the town to discuss and go from?  Or is this another of your empty promises  :( ?

Sadly, no info. If I had a investigative ability, one in my control at least, I would have used it on Trucks. If I had a killing action, F-F wouldn't be with us right now.

I'm just going to read back on the game and find out who might have killed Heph. I think I can mange it without any help. Actually, I do need help. Yes, my role is a heavy burden. I have to find someone I trust and fast,. Someone I can feel comfortable enough sharing an oreo cookie with.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
radishhead said:
We'll have to handle this soft-claim more sensibly than we did last time - work out early on whether we're lynching them each day and then forget about it so that it doesn't compromise discussion

So with this you just distance yourself from the discussion. You show disaproval but didn't do anything to get the discussion elsewhere. Since you were around while more of the discussion was going on.

There was no discussion - just a load of pointless mind games which I had no interest in participating in; I leave and return a few hours later and Prof is already lynched. 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Vetteman94 said:

Yeah,  I think prof needs to die as well.  You would think after the last game he would have known that this wasnt a good idea for town.  Going as far as saying that you want us to waste a cop investigation on you is ridiculous.

Vote: theprof

I find this post rather interesting.

Not only did you jump on the bandwagon pretty fast, but you also lynched him without hesitation. Your reasoning is lousy at best and just repeats point other players already did.

We still had more than 24 hours to go, so there was no reason to rush things, and prof is a very active player. Normally we let people defend themselves or at least say their last words when their're at L-1. You let him no chance, because you know that prof is a very experienced player, that he's a very dangerous player.

Vote: Vetteman94

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Nice to see the mafia games still alive. Even with some of the old players.

Sorry for OT.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Wonktonodi said:
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
An investigation on me would be pointless. I'll save you the investigation. I scan guilty.

WTF!?!? I guess you were too busy being evil last round to notice how bad that kind of statement is for the town? I have a feeling this is one of your moves you do to see how people react but I'll play along.

Your claim is pointless, I'd even say harmful, if you're town and scan guilty, you just suck it up and play the best you can hoping you don't get scanned (or that you get killed by Mafia) and if you do get scanned you say the truth so people know the cop is not scum and you accept that you're gonna be lynched. That way you get to contribute to the scumhunting effort instead of sidetracking it with questions about whether or not you're telling the truth.

And since I think you're smart enough to know all at, I'm gonna

Vote: prof

why did you decide to play along?

For many reasons, here's a few:

- Arguing with prof is fun

- I wanted to see how the rest of the players would react

- I really didn't want to go through the same shit as the last game.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Will be back later with some start of day comments.

Signature goes here!

I went through all of Hephs posts, and there was absolutely nothing out of the ordinary that would have made him appear as a good target. Perhaps they were either trying to lay low (granted doing this just leads to people trying to analyze things harder and potentially catching you because of the extra effort), or it really was just a random pick.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

First order of business, I don't understand how prof played his hand. I know he wanted to stir up reactions from the town but now, knowing his role, there's nothing that indicates that he did scan guilty (unless he misinterpreted the Hated modifier) and then there's the Bulletproof modifier that should have been a godsend for someone who's usually a popular Night One target like prof. I guess he felt out of place in a game planned for 9 players.

Signature goes here!

Maybe that is exactly what he wanted. To stir up reactions. We need to go back and analyze these reactions to see if there is anything out of the ordinary.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Silver-Tiger said:

I find this post rather interesting.

Not only did you jump on the bandwagon pretty fast, but you also lynched him without hesitation. Your reasoning is lousy at best and just repeats point other players already did.

We still had more than 24 hours to go, so there was no reason to rush things, and prof is a very active player. Normally we let people defend themselves or at least say their last words when their're at L-1. You let him no chance, because you know that prof is a very experienced player, that he's a very dangerous player.

Vote: Vetteman94

You're missing a key fact here, prof was at 4 votes when Vetteman94 voted and nobody knew he was a hated townie (requires one less vote to lynch) so Vetteman didn't know he was hammering prof.

Or maybe you do know that and you're just trying to cast suspicion on him intentionally.

HoS: Silver-Tiger

Signature goes here!