By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - yet another three musketeers movie.

http://www.threemusketeers-movie.com/ ---link. so,how many times are they going to remake this movie. This is like the fifth version that I can think of. that's just off the top of my head. The trailer saids for a new generation. Does the new generation really need a some kind of crazy action type three musketeers movie.

Around the Network

Just the lack of creativity in Hollywood these days.

oldschoolfool said:

http://www.threemusketeers-movie.com/ ---link. so,how many times are they going to remake this movie. This is like the fifth version that I can think of. that's just off the top of my head. The trailer saids for a new generation. Does the new generation really need a some kind of crazy action type three musketeers movie.

its not a remake of a movie, its just another adaptation of a BOOK. none of the movies out there have much to do with the book either. i read the book when i was about 10/11 yrs old, i love that book.

even though the movies arent anything like it i love movies based on the book because i like this sort of movie and sword fights.

i cant wait to watch this movie, i'll see it sometime next week.

It looks pretty crappy to me. Three Musketeers with CGI.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Just finished watching the trailer and I'm not sure they can still say it's an adaptation of the book. Buckingham ruler of the sky? WTF!?!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
The Charlie Sheen one was by far the best.

Charlie Sheen is one of America's greatest icons and I find it pretty crappy how you Americans treat him most of the time.

I like Charlie Sheen myself.  It's shameful that so many Americans are tuning into Two and A Half Men without him.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger