By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crash Bandicoot Wii : first picture !!!

HappySqurriel said:

I can't believe that people didn't know that Spyro and Crash Bandicoot were no longer owned by Sony. After all Crash Bandicoot and Spyro games have apeared on the Gameboy Advance, Gamecube, Nintendo DS and XBox.

Eh, I haven't cared about those since Crash 1 and 2.  I think I tried Spyro once...for a few minutes...must have been in a store.

Around the Network
windbane said:
staticneuron said:
The series should now be owned by seirra entertainment and the last crash game was on the DS.

Ya don't say...I just checked crashbandicoot.com and saw Sierra at the bottom. Is that why Naughty Dog switched to Jak and Daxter or did Jak and Daxter allow them to sell off Crash?

Don't know. All I do know is that they sold crash to universal after being acquired by Sony the PS2 was released ( on an interesting not insomniac sold spyro to universal at the same time) and I guess that universal sold crash to sierra.

Games make me happy! PSN ID: Staticneuron Gamertag: Staticneuron Wii Code: Static Wii - 3055 0871 5802 1723

Let's hope that they will make an acceptable game. I think The Wrath of Cortex was fair, and because platformers are rare nowadays, i'd appreciate a fair platformer on the wii.

i don't know about quality of the ps-exclusive crash games, but i believe that they were great.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

WiiGirl76 said:
Probably another louzy Crash partygame, despite the description "Plateforme", seen it... done it. Bury that dog, he's dead ever since when Jason Rubin decided to make friends with Jak & Daxter. Unless the game will be superb, but other then that, Crash is dead to me since his final adventure on the PS. I doubt any future Crash game will ever beat Crash Bandicoot and Cortex Strikes Back, my personal most favorite Crash game.

Don't underestimate the powwwwwwwwwwer of the wiiiiiiiiiiiimote !!!!!

There are new infos about this game. First of all, it gets not only a wii, but also a x360 and a ps2 version. A ds version is under production aswell, but it is another studio which creates that game. (amaze, never heard of it)

the home console version is developped by radical entertainment. the best game i've played from that company was dark summit.

the game will be an adventure. you will often have to fight against enemies and you will only be able to defeat the bigger enemies if you use the abilities of the smaller enemies which you get when you defeated them. there will be 15 abilities in total that you can get from those enemies. there will also be classic platform parts in that game.

The wiimote will be used for the controlling. you can throw things around and release special attacs by moving the wiimote. I don't know if the wii version will be the same game as the ps2 and xbox version.

btw, the game is called crash of the titans.

here is the link, but it is in german: http://wii.gaming-universe.de/news/697_crash-of-the-titans-crash-bandicoot-ist-wieder-da.html

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)