By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Here is something rare, a game got uh...anti-delayed...No more heroes!

What is the opposite of delayed? Bumped up a bit? Anyway, Not wanting to compete directly with Brawl, publisher ubisoft is bumping up the release date of the US version of no more heroes to January 22! That's less than three weeks til hot Travis Touchdown Action!

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

Sweet! NMH comes out on my birthday. Sort of ironic, considering my username/avatar, too.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Loooool....Uhm good news...

Wtflip?

Oh yeah, the source is IGN by the way. I didn't just make it up.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

That's nice for a change. :p Bytheway, Are they gonna censor the US version too?

2008 Predictions:

Wii: 44 Million
Xbox360: 25 Million
PS3: 22 Million

DS: 90 Million
PSP: 37 Million
The_vagabond7 said:
Oh yeah, the source is IGN by the way. I didn't just make it up.

Then you should edit your first post and add a link. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Not good. I've got to many other games to play right now. Guess this won't be a get at launch game for me.

Hmm perhaps the EU version also gets bumped a bit. Though i would actually not like it =P. Then i would need to play NiGHTS, Z&W, DBZ BT3 and NMH all at once..

just too many AA games ^^

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

thats awesome :)