By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 10 Week Countdown 2011 - End Results

Seece said:
BHR-3 said:
Seece said:
Haha, ya'll gonna be waaaaay off for 360 for Week 5.

i would of had the highest prediction of 910k had my numbers been included

either way i dont know why your in here boasting or whatever you've been doing b/c for the past two countdowns you said you would join in the thread but failed to

@NG thanks for at least counting them in the background, i will be interested to what my overall is with those figures

I wasn't aware I had to enter to mock you! So sorry.

Don't worry, you can get me back when you boast about PS3 being #1 WW for the year

i dont mind anyone making fun of my or others work as long as they themselvs put there ass on the line like everyone else did

no i cant, we be both know now that aint happening

Play Me

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:
Seece said:
BHR-3 said:
Seece said:

i would of had the highest prediction of 910k had my numbers been included

either way i dont know why your in here boasting or whatever you've been doing b/c for the past two countdowns you said you would join in the thread but failed to

@NG thanks for at least counting them in the background, i will be interested to what my overall is with those figures

I wasn't aware I had to enter to mock you! So sorry.

Don't worry, you can get me back when you boast about PS3 being #1 WW for the year

i dont mind anyone making fun of my or others work as long as they themselvs put there ass on the line like everyone else did

no i cant, we be both know now that aint happening

I'm not making fun of anyones predictions, at the time they all looked solid and I wouldn't expect anyone to have anything much different.

Machina said:
7th?! Awesome, can't believe I'm doing that well. Top half is usually my aim in these contests.

Anyone that beats Mr. Average in the end can be proud as only about a third has done so over the years. 

Filling in my guesses your Week 5 doesn't look too shabby, though I'd predict an enrageorange win.

Seece said:
non-gravity said:
Seece said:

not entering any predictions whatsoever nets Seece 1600 points so far.

!! not fair! If it helps my shipment predictions are still roughly the same as 2 months ago, PS3 and Wii around the 7 mill mark judging by their forcasts, and MS at 8 mill mark judging by their WW comments.

See! Even *I* am better than you!

Signature goes here!

non-gravity said:

Results:

OH YEA #1 for 360, I'm a champ.

#3 for Consoles

#4 for HD Overall

#9 for Wii, not bad

I really knew what 360 would do this fall (so far) seems most of my PS3 estimates are too high.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

Weekly Hardware Chart 26th November 2011

PlatformAmericasEuropeAP/MEAGlobal
1,025,426 154,953 21,490 1,201,869
554,036 236,421 176,811 967,268
686,277 194,356 54,211 934,844
423,049 275,573 91,660 790,282
299,593 100,106 23,913 423,612
106,825 63,724 61,163 231,712

Will get results up soon enough.

Well I did great for 3DS and PS3 at least, poor for Wii... and everyone sucks to varying degrees for X360, so I don't mind doing bad on that too much.

Out of interest, what is it that caused this ridiculous bump in American sales? some kind of special BF deal? (there are deals every year though, so it must have been a damn good deal to make this kind of impact)

Note: TruckOSaurus hasn't entered 3DS prediction and receives a full 100 points. For him the categories that include 3DS are just not relevant.

The tables below are running totals (once I upload a new week these do not represent the week I uploaded them in):

Extra results can be found here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4255274

TWRoO said:

Out of interest, what is it that caused this ridiculous bump in American sales? some kind of special BF deal? (there are deals every year though, so it must have been a damn good deal to make this kind of impact)

It is kind of strange that all three consoles are up over last year's BF. I think there were 99$ Wiis 149$ X360s and 199$ PS3s

More suprisingly PS3 jumped 79% in old EMEAA from 186k to 333k. Dunno if last week got adjusted.

non-gravity said:
TWRoO said:

It is kind of strange that all three consoles are up over last year's BF. I think there were 99$ Wiis 149$ X360s and 199$ PS3s

More suprisingly PS3 jumped 79% in old EMEAA from 186k to 333k. Dunno if last week got adjusted.

Did PS3 get some massive deals in Europe? If not I'll enquire with ioi as to what caused the bump.