By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 10 Week Countdown 2011 - End Results

Again, coming 4th from bottom.

Epicness.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:

Epicness.

Least you're not bottom! Bless Trunk, he's last here AND in my meta contest .. predicting isn't for him, actually I may go rib him for it now

Seece said:
Conegamer said:

Epicness.

Least you're not bottom! Bless Truck, he's last here AND in my meta contest .. predicting isn't for him, actually I may go rib him for it now

"Note: TruckOSaurus hasn't entered 3DS prediction and receives a full 100 points. For him the categories that include 3DS are just not relevant."

He's #21 in the Console category

Seece said:
Conegamer said:

Epicness.

Least you're not bottom! Bless Trunk, he's last here AND in my meta contest .. predicting isn't for him, actually I may go rib him for it now

Actually, I expected to come bottom, given my previous record for making predictions (of which you're probably well aware of), and the fact this is my first time doing this! So I'm pleased with this... And TBF with TruckOSaurus, he didn't predict for the 3DS. His fault, though, I suppose...he should have known this would happen.

EDIT**

Did you ever even predict Seece? Can't see you on the overall league table :/

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Did pretty well this week, unlike past years I'm keeping up!

^_^

Around the Network
non-gravity said:
BHR-3 said:
i dont mean to be an asshole hear but my numbers dont add up to my post i only noticed b/c i clearly remember having the 360 close to 500k for this week and to my surprise the 1st page shows 420k

here was the post with quotations on the numbers that arent the same i should of just made another post instead of editing before the dead line

ps3 270 "325" "390" "400" 780 630 750 940 "1010" 550
360 230 250 "470" 420 "910" "630" "740" "890" "1020" "510"
wii 160 200 280 "365" "750" "610" :720" "830" 950 450
3ds 270 360 410 570 1050 950 1100 1200 1320 650

Going back over the thread on the last day you made adjustments in a new post, which I got in before going to bed. Then I never checked them again as there was no notification that they had been changed. I wonder if there's a way for a mod to see when exactly the last change has been made to that post.

I'm not so sure what to do with this as there's no way for me to check. I could keep them in mind and see what these numbers do after the 10 weeks and/or I could send you my excel sheet. Running these new numbers through now you'd score 18 points Week 3 and 133 in the Overall total.

you do what you what thanks for taking the time to re run them, i asked a staff member if it could be check so i'll let you no as soon as he knows, doubt it though i believe the only that one main guy that the site has the guy that updates are badges could fix or check the timestamp but hes never on

severely doubt it would really affect the competition may move me up a few spots of my overall but the top 3-4 spots or the title contenders wouldnt be unaffected

yeah i edited soon after PObuddy submitted his i noticed you went offline but thought you'd see em when you add POB post since there werent many posters posting after POB i didnt think that it needed to be re posted, if i wanted to cheat i would of had severely altered Wii and 3ds number

Play Me

I think we can trust BHR-3 for this, if everyone agrees.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

1st place this week baby!!! Nice bounce back for me after last week's prediction disaster

End of 2016 prediction

PS4:43M-46M

XBONE:28M-33M

Luthor said:

I'll wait a bit to get opinions in. TWRoO at least.

non-gravity said:
Luthor said:

I'll wait a bit to get opinions in. TWRoO at least.

It's your game now My opinion shouldn't be worth more than the others.

I don't see any reason not to trust him... though he should have done adjustments in a new post at that stage (I think you even mentioned to do that somewhere in the OP)