By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony, Team Meat Bashing Developer Apologizes for 'Loud Mouth'

dragonmagician said:
He must be really biased if he thinks "Sony's PR bad-mouthing Microsoft at every corner while Microsoft almost never strikes back at them". Both companies (and you can throw Nintendo in there too) throw punches at each other, and that is part of the business.

Over the course of the generation, Sony has thrown a lot more punches at MS and Nintendo than vice-versa. Microsoft didn't say a single thing urning the PSN outage, at the perfect moment to strike.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
I thought for a second that Team Meat was apologizing for its loud mouth and nearly fell out of my chair.

I thought it meant both Sony and Team Meat were apologizing for being loudmouthed

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

IamAwsome said:
dragonmagician said:
He must be really biased if he thinks "Sony's PR bad-mouthing Microsoft at every corner while Microsoft almost never strikes back at them". Both companies (and you can throw Nintendo in there too) throw punches at each other, and that is part of the business.

Over the course of the generation, Sony has thrown a lot more punches at MS and Nintendo than vice-versa. Microsoft didn't say a single thing urning the PSN outage, at the perfect moment to strike.

oh please, Aaron Greenberg is just as bad for MS. Just google Aaron Greenberg PS3 and you'll find tons of articles for his PR crap. I am not saying Sony is innocent in this, god knows there not, but it's not like anyone else is a saint. Anyways, the person who commented before me said it best, it's all business.

Also, on a side note. I don't think MS not saying anything about Sony during the PSN thing was about being classy, IMO it was about not drawing attention to yourself when Hackers are attacking everything from developers webites to PSN or Amazon. MS is not stupid, there not going to say we have the better online service because we didn't hacked because the first thing that would happen is ANON hacking Xbox live the very next day. They shut there mouth, kept to themselves and offered some great deals on bundles and services to sway PS3 owners and not draw any attention to the hackers..

"I think I am being frustrated to see Sony's PR bad-mouthing Microsoft at every corner while Microsoft almost never strikes back at them, even during the PSN fiasco, and that put me on edge."

So basically he was butthurt they were bashing his favorite company?

"I follow a handful of websites daily and I have a huge collection of games because this is my passion"
Does he have any Sony games? *trollface.jpg*

IamAwsome said:
dragonmagician said:

Because it could easily backfire in the future. Nothing is hack-proof. 

Around the Network

Well if these small-time developers wanted attention, they most certainly got it now.

Nobodies turned into the talk of the forums in a matter of weeks... I should take notes seeing how I am an unsuccessful attention whore myself.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
classy

I am not surprised that they apologized. It is only natural , because they want to make money.

me either.

Blood_Tears said:
IamAwsome said:
dragonmagician said:

oh please, Aaron Greenberg is just as bad for MS. Just google Aaron Greenberg PS3 and you'll find tons of articles for his PR crap. I am not saying Sony is innocent in this, god knows there not, but it's not like anyone else is a saint. Anyways, the person who commented before me said it best, it's all business.

Also, on a side note. I don't think MS not saying anything about Sony during the PSN thing was about being classy, IMO it was about not drawing attention to yourself when Hackers are attacking everything from developers webites to PSN or Amazon. MS is not stupid, there not going to say we have the better online service because we didn't hacked because the first thing that would happen is ANON hacking Xbox live the very next day. They shut there mouth, kept to themselves and offered some great deals on bundles and services to sway PS3 owners and not draw any attention to the hackers..

You'd rather try and guess why Microsoft kept laudable composure than acknowledge it. Such a waste. 

badgenome said:
I thought for a second that Team Meat was apologizing for its loud mouth and nearly fell out of my chair.

Same here! But than I realized 2012 is still 3 months away.

They shouldn't have to apologized, I feel that this makes his position weaker in fact.

I would have more respect if he'd stick to his gun and said that was simply what he thought. He is allowed to be however bias he wants and then some more, he lives in a free country.