By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSIII 2008 Game boom

Troll_Monster said:
super_etecoon said:
There may be more Nintendo fans at these forums....but the Playstation fans are always more belligerent. They more than make up for their lack of numbers in spite.

I'll have to disagree with you because their are many belligerent wiifanboys, I mean Girl gamer elite is one of them and she only gets banned for 1 week at a time and has been baned like 3 times and each ban was only 1 week long from what I observed, and then poor Leo-j who just seems like a very optimisituc PS3 faboy just got banned for 1 month, seems like the mods are picking favorites.

anyways, to get back to the topic.

One game which I just want to get my hands on is little big plannet, such an interesting game and I like my platformers, after all I have grown up with Sonic games.

I've said such things many times, but those are the breaks as long as the Wii dominates sales and this site is about sales. For awhile most of the mods were pro-Wii as well, but like I said, the site favors the Wii...and that has changed a little lately.

At least GGE was banned for some period, whatever it was, because every single post was anti-Sony it seemed.

Anyway, from what has been announced so far I believe the PS3 has the best lineup. It'll be interesting to see the announcements throughout the year.

Around the Network

I agree with troll monster.

nice list but isn't beowulf already out.