By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSIII 2008 Game boom

Garcian Smith said:
Troll_Monster said:
seems pretty awesome, but expect many wiitards to come in here and just shoot them down, ah well such is the nature of fanboys in general.

Unneeded flamebait, methinks.

Anyway, I'd be interested to see the 360 list as well, just to see how they stack up.

it's not flame bait when it's true, just take a look at Sony centric threads and you'll see wiifaboy's posting like mad shooting down anything positive about the PS3, I mearly point out things from which I observe.

Around the Network

I would chill out if i were you Troll_monster. Just some advice =). I might accidentely hit the button next to 'Quote'. And a hint, it's not the reply button.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Troll_Monster said:
Garcian Smith said:
Troll_Monster said:
seems pretty awesome, but expect many wiitards to come in here and just shoot them down, ah well such is the nature of fanboys in general.

Anyway, I'd be interested to see the 360 list as well, just to see how they stack up.

it's not flame bait when it's true, just take a look at Sony centric threads and you'll see wiifaboy's posting like mad shooting down anything positive about the PS3, I mearly point out things from which I observe.

If it's not flamebait, then why did you even bother saying it?  If it's true, then do you really think saying that is going to stop anyone or help anything at all?  So far, other than that comment there really hasn't been any trolling.

And by the way, just so I don't show all hate here, the cookie comment was awesome.  :-p

Quite some games indeed! :) Don't you just hate it when there's so many "TBA" games? I know I do..

2008 Predictions:

Wii: 44 Million
Xbox360: 25 Million
PS3: 22 Million

DS: 90 Million
PSP: 37 Million
Neos said:
I would chill out if i were you Troll_monster. Just some advice =). I might accidentely hit the button next to 'Quote'. And a hint, it's not the reply button.

who are you to threaten me?

And what would you even report me for, oh I know, being slightly pro Sony, heaven forbid I have a different POV, geez. 

Around the Network
twesterm said:
Troll_Monster said:
Garcian Smith said:
Troll_Monster said:

If it's not flamebait, then why did you even bother saying it? If it's true, then do you really think saying that is going to stop anyone or help anything at all? So far, other than that comment there really hasn't been any trolling.

And by the way, just so I don't show all hate here, the cookie comment was awesome. :-p

that's why a wrote it, lolz.

Troll_Monster said:
Garcian Smith said:
Troll_Monster said:

it's not flame bait when it's true, just take a look at Wii/360 centric threads and you'll see Sonyfanboy's posting like mad shooting down anything positive about the Wii/360, I mearly point out things from which I observe.

It goes both ways.

SeriousWB said:
Troll_Monster said:
Garcian Smith said:
Troll_Monster said:

it's not flame bait when it's true, just take a look at Wii/360 centric threads and you'll see Sonyfanboy's posting like mad shooting down anything positive about the Wii/360, I mearly point out things from which I observe.

It goes both ways.

if you haven't noticed this whole forum is very pro Nintendo, so I see more Sony threads being shot down by wiifanboys than the other way around, though I do agree that it does go both ways.

anyways, to sort of get back on track....

I wonder what the hell Afrika is abou, anyone got any clues?

Troll_Monster said:
Neos said:

who are you to threaten me?

And what would you even report me for, oh I know, being slightly pro Sony, heaven forbid I have a different POV, geez.

i hate trolls. Berserk ones were just so damn annoying, so i always prefered shamans above them.

Yea you didnt expect that did you =P

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Let's just be happy that the ps3 has a killer lineup for this year. Ultimately us ps3 owners will be reaping the awards :)