By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sales of popular games that aren't in the WW top 50. Updated 11/20/11

Crysis should hit 1 million on the 360 next week.
Mafia II is going to hit 2 million on the 360 and PS3 combined.

Around the Network

3 days?. boost!

Jump in sales for uc2 is coming

Uncharted 2
Weekly Sales Lifetime Sales
14,312 4,827,295
13,427 4,840,722
15,380 4,856,102
16,997 4,873,099

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3)
Sony Computer Entertainment, Action
107 22,269 2,567,883

^^^ America alone
im guessing EMEAA sales will be around the 8 thousand mark which means 30,000 sales this week which is nearly double the week before

tendoronie67 said:
Jump in sales for uc2 is coming

Uncharted 2
Weekly Sales Lifetime Sales
14,312 4,827,295
13,427 4,840,722
15,380 4,856,102
16,997 4,873,099

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3)
Sony Computer Entertainment, Action
107 22,269 2,567,883

^^^ America alone
im guessing EMEAA sales will be around the 8 thousand mark which means 30,000 sales this week which is nearly double the week before

Yup... Uncharted 2 will cross the 5 million mark with ease, especially with the dual pack.

Updated as of 11/4/2011

I've got the whole process of updating the thread down to slightly over 1 hour.

Around the Network

Ok since no one seems to care all that much about this I'm going to ax all the games I don't really want to see sales of. So all DS, PSP and Wii games are going away.

The following PS3 games are going away: Hot Shots gold, MAG, MGS4, Modnation racers, both Ratchet and clank games, Sly Collection, Socom 4, Tomb Raider Trilogy, Sports Champions.

The following Multiplat games are going away: Bayonetta, Catherine, Dead Rising 2, F1 2010, Fear 3, FF13, GTA: Episodes from Liberty City, Naruto, NFS: Hot Pursuit, Red Faction, Tales of Vesperia,

The following 360 games are going away: Alan Wake, Dance Central Gears 1, Both Left 4 dead's, Splinter Cell: Conviction.

And I may add a few other games that I like.

i notice most of Multiplatform Games selling ((weekly)) more on PS3 than xbox although most of them have life time sales more on xbox. What is mean most of the games selling more on 360 on the 1st few weeks but PS3 has stronger leg on the long term .

great job buddy. i hope you have enough room on the front page to keep this up if more request are added.

UC1 request if its not already there.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:

great job buddy. i hope you have enough room on the front page to keep this up if more request are added.

UC1 request if its not already there.

Yep that's one of them that I was thinking of adding.

yo_john117 said:
Ok since no one seems to care all that much about this I'm going to ax all the games I don't really want to see sales of. So all DS, PSP and Wii games are going away.

The following PS3 games are going away: Hot Shots gold, MAG, MGS4, Modnation racers, both Ratchet and clank games, Sly Collection, Socom 4, Tomb Raider Trilogy, Sports Champions.

The following Multiplat games are going away: Bayonetta, Catherine, Dead Rising 2, F1 2010, Fear 3, FF13, GTA: Episodes from Liberty City, Naruto, NFS: Hot Pursuit, Red Faction, Tales of Vesperia,

The following 360 games are going away: Alan Wake, Dance Central Gears 1, Both Left 4 dead's, Splinter Cell: Conviction.

And I may add a few other games that I like.

keep it up dude

I care man . This my favorite topic . 1st thing i do after the charts update is to come here to see what going on .

I know it is not easy to keep this hard work week after week . I am really appreciate your great job & beliave me weeks after weeks this post will be more precious as it is provide more informations & clear picture for what is going on on the video games market.

plz don't delete those PS3 games & if u need i will try my best to help to keep this topic running on .

also i have two suggestions :
1- if u try to put the date of the first wk of tracking for each game bcz that will give an idea for the people her about the time frame.

2- if any game went below 1000 per wk stop tracking it without any hesitation