By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Winning Eleven/PES 08 Wii Trailer

This kinda makes me forget that shooter game. The game looks kinda nice (better than any FIFA game last gen for sure) and it has VERY clever ways of using the Wii remote's function.

I hope this game sells well (and that shooter doesn't), so Konami understands that good games make them get our good money.

Around the Network

@Rol and zackblue

ohhh, I thought this was the next PES that would launch with the other two.

I am error.

Ignore my post then and assume I was talking about the next PES game. :)

@ carlos710 )

there was a report on a german website ,that the next PES will only come to Playstations (PSP/PS2/PS3 most likely)

Lafiel said:
@ carlos710 )

there was a report on a german website ,that the next PES will only come to Playstations (PSP/PS2/PS3 most likely)

Even Konami wouldn't be that stupid.

this game worries me - good idea but playing 2 player, the other player will know what you're going to do. Take the penalty on that clip for instance - you have a cross hair that you point at the gola and press shoot.

How is the other player never gona save that? Would be cool with online play though (although it probably wont have it) - that way all the gunk wouldn't need to be showing. For penalty they should have had DS connectivity so if somebody has a DS they point to somewhere on the goal with the stylus and the keeper looking at the TV to make the save could point at a point with the wii mote and try to save it.

Those people that think they're perfect give a bad reputation to us who are... 

"With the DS, it's fair to say that Nintendo stepped out of the technical race and went for a feature differentiation with the touch screen, but I fear that it won't have a lasting impact beyond that of a gimmick - so the long-lasting appeal of the platform is at peril as a direct result of that." - Phil Harrison, Sony