By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Dark Souls Thread - .....It Begins

So...yeah...my Black Knight Halberd +4 has 436 Attack Power....

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:

WHOOT O:

thats insane! :D . my Meatcleaver only has like 250. where did you say youve got the halbert xD?

(Edit: Got the Black Knight GreatAxe a sec ago lol x) ~ has 340 ATP without any forging, and is a bit faster than the sword.. i like!)

Killed Smourg and Ornsteinn.. FINALLY.. but i have to admit, i used the solaire to help me.. <.<.. but dead is dead.

Staying in Front of Nito's gate RIGHT NOW, but i think i backtrack to kill whats left. (Hydra's, Discharge) .. oh and i can teleport between certain bonfires now, hurrhurr.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Crystalchild said:
lestatdark said:

WHOOT O:

thats insane! :D . my Meatcleaver only has like 250. where did you say youve got the halbert xD?

Killed Smourg and Ornsteinn.. FINALLY.. but i have to admit, i used the solaire to help me.. <.<.. but dead is dead.

Staying in Front of Nito's gate RIGHT NOW, but i think i backtrack to kill whats left. (Hydra's, Discharge) .. oh and i can teleport between certain bonfires now, hurrhurr.

From a BK on the Darkroot Basin, it was carrying a spear. I just need 2 more Twinkling Titanites so it becomes +5 and it will have a whooping 475 attack power. 

I haven't gone to Sen's fortress yet, i'm exploring all the side areas before, now I'm onto the Valley of Drakes and afterwards to New Londo ruins. I can't wait to test my spear against Smourg and Ornsteinn

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Wow you guys weapons are strong as hell. My laito katana is only 149 but its up to + 7 or 8.

Mad55 said:
Wow you guys weapons are strong as hell. My laito katana is only 149 but its up to + 7 or 8.

Just wait until I hit 50 Str and 30 Endurance and i'm able to use the Stone Shield and the BK Halberd at the same time XD 

That will be the time to start dumping all ponts into Vitality (i'm still with my initial 11) and tank my character to the extreme.

Current PC Build

Around the Network
Mad55 said:

i took the final number (With strength and scaling) not the raw Weapon Damage, its 215 for the Axe then.

PS: The Iaito Katana's awesome!at least how it looks and all. =)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

lestatdark said:
Crystalchild said:
lestatdark said:

WHOOT O:

From a BK on the Darkroot Basin, it was carrying a spear. I just need 2 more Twinkling Titanites so it becomes +5 and it will have a whooping 475 attack power. 

I haven't gone to Sen's fortress yet, i'm exploring all the side areas before, now I'm onto the Valley of Drakes and afterwards to New Londo ruins. I can't wait to test my spear against Smourg and Ornsteinn

i wonder, but i think 435 str spear will totally own their faces, since my meatcleaver was just half as strong, and much slower. xD

Sens Fortess is a laugh though,  the only prob was the traps, so yeah, you may die one or two times because some rock is falling on you, but once you know how it works, its easy as hell. And the boss is also a laugh, he has only one fatal move, and that one can easilly be avoided.

Crystalchild said:
lestatdark said:
Crystalchild said:
lestatdark said:

WHOOT O:

i wonder, but i think 435 str spear will totally own their faces, since my meatcleaver was just half as strong, and much slower. xD

Sens Fortess is a laugh though,  the only prob was the traps, so yeah, you may die one or two times because some rock is falling on you, but once you know how it works, its easy as hell. And the boss is also a laugh, he has only one fatal move, and that one can easilly be avoided.

Are the traps damage mitigated by how much defense your character has? Because i'm currently sitting at 175 (the armoured zombies in Undead Burg barely scratch me).

Current PC Build

Crap, there seems to be no way to open the massive door on the Valley of the Drakes at this point of the game. Oh well, going to New Londo and the Sens.

Current PC Build

The laito is great the quick draw attack is cool lol but i wish it had more horizontal slashes instead of all those verticals. My strength is like only 14 but my dexterity is at 22 maybe I need to give my wanderer some steroids.