By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Dark Souls Thread - .....It Begins

On another note, has anyone gotten button delays in attacking? At first it wasn't getting to me but now it's fucking annoying, 'specially as the fights are getting tougher.

Around the Network
blunty51 said:
On another note, has anyone gotten button delays in attacking? At first it wasn't getting to me but now it's fucking annoying, 'specially as the fights are getting tougher.

No but a few times I attacked when I had my shield up and I didn't press the button. Almost got me killed on both occassions.

It's funny how well many early items upgrade.

That Hollow Soldier Shield that drops so often gets a monstrous 85 stability at +10, and the Pyromancer's starting armor is probably the best light set you can wear when upgraded to +10. Unfortunately, I think every piece requires a titanite slab -_______-

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

Parasitic said:
It's funny how well many early items upgrade.

That Hollow Soldier Shield that drops so often gets a monstrous 85 stability at +10, and the Pyromancer's starting armor is probably the best light set you can wear when upgraded to +10. Unfortunately, I think every piece requires a titanite slab -_______-

It does. That's why my Elite Knight set is still at +9  -___-.

Frankly they need to adress the drop rates. The Slabs rarity is the same as the Symbol of Avarice. Needless to say, I haven't had either drop for me >_>.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Sooo I went to redeem my soundtrack code for my C.E. and apparently the code doesn't work anymore since someone downloaded it. Lol.

Around the Network
Wagram said:
Sooo I went to redeem my soundtrack code for my C.E. and apparently the code doesn't work anymore since someone downloaded it. Lol.

How the eff is that possible? That's a serious screw up from Namco and From Software. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

At least Dark Souls is a real game. In this era of cinematic, directed, linear, casualfriendly and easy interactive movies it's so important with true dark and challenging hardcore games like Dark Souls. I also wanna praise From Software for adding in the semi-open world experience. Dark Souls is so dam good.

Wagram said:

Shit....reminds me to check on mine later

Slimebeast said:
At least Dark Souls is a real game. In this era of cinematic, directed, linear, casualfriendly and easy interactive movies it's so important with true dark and challenging hardcore games like Dark Souls. I also wanna praise From Software for adding in the semi-open world experience. Dark Souls is so dam good.

Couldn't have said it any better.

i thought demons souls was a harder game than Dark Souls, but ive enjoyed the Dark Souls experience more than i did Demon Souls, Both games are truly amazing and i too hope from software can keep the "Souls" games going, and keep that great lonely, dark atmosphere. Infact it wouldnt suprise me if there already planning a 3rd, Dark souls has sold well and has had critical acclaim worldwide from gaming jounalists, so it would be stupid if they didnt do another.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website