By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hardest last stage battle

post in which game/s you felt was the hardest last stage you had to go through

mine is KZ2 Autarch's Sanctum on elite

COD waw on veteran at the last part of the campaign

Around the Network

I can't remember which one is the hardest, but from recent memory it has to be old king allant from demons souls, I actually never beat him in a fair fight, I just cheaped the crap outta him every time.

honorable mention to killzone 2 final stage on elite.

Sigma in Megaman X3... UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The Ing Emperor on MP2's hard mode was no easy cake. In fact, I don't think I ever beat it, though I've tried only a few times. And I beat both the Spider and the Boost guardians on first try.

Some stages of the story mode of F-Zero GX are also extremely difficult. Like beating the damn GP. YOU try beating that, everyone mentioning the hard mode of these casual shooters of nowadays

F-Zero GX Story Mode
/thread

Around the Network

Not the last stage but...

Boost Ball and Spider Ball Guardian on Hard Mode in Metroid Prime 2 (the orginal, not the nerfed one's in Metroid Prime Trio).

I died so many times to the Boost Ball Guardian........

For last stage...

Battletoads, I don't remember if it had a name or not but MY RAGE WAS NEVER ENDING!!!!

I was uncertain until haxxiy reminded me of F-Zero GX's story

Action Replay was the only way i got around that, as i struggled up to the fucking GP, then just slammed into the wall, and that wasn't even the final stage

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

It was either God of War or God of War II, though it wasn't so much hard as it was just stupid. The QTE's that pop up don't give you enough time to react so you pretty much just have to guess. The fight itself wasn't hard, it was just those damn QTE's that took me probably an hour just because I had to guess.

The last chapter in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (and I would assume Ninja Gaiden 2) on master ninja is very difficult. You have to deal with 2 incredibly hard bosses back to back. Thankfully the final 3 bosses after that aren't quite so bad but it's still damn hard.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

The last green star of Mario Galaxy 2 did for me, as did the lion boss from Viewtiful Joe. Couldn't get past Ridley on the original Metroid Prime, nor the boost guardian on MP2.

Perhaps it says something about my limited abilities as a gamer that I consider beating Bouldergeist on daredevil in Mario Galaxy 1 the pinnacle of my gaming achievement.