By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Skyrim - The Official Thread!

Slimebeast said:
A truly epic thread for an epic game! Great work zgamer5.

I will bump this thread for years to come. I plan to spend at least 1,000 hours with Skyrim.

il bump it to. i plan to record all of my profress in this thread

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network

Great thread! nice job zgamer5. I really like all the info you added.

This is why this game is at the top of my list of games I want.

Allfreedom99 said:
Great thread! nice job zgamer5. I really like all the info you added.

This is why this game is at the top of my list of games I want.

thanks again :)

Bump for fracking justice!

Now I just got to figure out what my Assassin Khajiit will look like...I'm thinking Scar from the lion king..

Former something....

Around the Network

I am really looking forward to this game. I wonder if I will actually get through the main story. I never did finish in Oblivion.

I perdict 94% Meta and 8 million lifetime sales on consoles alone (rufly 4.5 million Xbox and 3.5 mill on PS3). More than 2 million copies first week.

yo_john117 said:

yaay :)

one of the bad things of making a late official game thread is that i wont be updating it with info constantly. because almost everything is out. other then the gameplay trailer that ive been waiting for ages which shows us riding a dragon.

@others

-1- im expected more then 1k hours, 175 dungeons, loads of side missions, guilds(3 more then before), and the main story should cover about 500+ hours. but you must add to that all the time you spend in btw quests killing innocents stealing goods, and doing random and evil things such as duplicating the best spell in the game and killing 30 guards at once. and if you did all the missions and goofed around as much as possible you can still go out and kill dragons, and go past the level cap.

-2- i never finished the main story of oblivion but had 500 hours+ into the game. the main story being good this time would make the game amazing, because really it doesnt need it.

-3- what ever skyrim gets or sells( im expecting 92%+ meta and 10 million lifetime btw all platforms) all i know is that its going to take the 20 hours+ i dedicate a week to LoL while being at home.

zgamer5 said:
yo_john117 said:

yaay :)

one of the bad things of making a late official game thread is that i wont be updating it with info constantly. because almost everything is out. other then the gameplay trailer that ive been waiting for ages which shows us riding a dragon.

@others

-1- im expected more then 1k hours, 175 dungeons, loads of side missions, guilds(3 more then before), and the main story should cover about 500+ hours. but you must add to that all the time you spend in btw quests killing innocents stealing goods, and doing random and evil things such as duplicating the best spell in the game and killing 30 guards at once. and if you did all the missions and goofed around as much as possible you can still go out and kill dragons, and go past the level cap.

-2- i never finished the main story of oblivion but had 500 hours+ into the game. the main story being good this time would make the game amazing, because really it doesnt need it.

-3- what ever skyrim gets or sells( im expecting 92%+ meta and 10 million lifetime btw all platforms) all i know is that its going to take the 20 hours+ i dedicate a week to LoL while being at home.

Well no worries we'll have to work together to keep this thread in the hot topics...too bad we can't tag official threads anymore.

Skyrim, Uncharted 3 and Zelda...imo, this is probably the best November in this whole generation.