2013 2 6.90%

2014 7 24.14%

2015 7 24.14%

In 10 years 2 6.90%

In 20 years 1 3.45%

In 30 years 0 0%

Never!!! 4 13.79%

Total:28

Simple Question for everyone: When and how will facebook start to fall/decline if ever??

Around the Network

Not soon enough huh

I don't think it will.

2 years when people find an other way to waist time at work and at school

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Firstly,it needs to stop growing.

Around the Network

Once Google + starts to become more popular.

When was Google+ released?

All great things must come to end though Facebook is constantly making the right adjustments to keep with the times. People moan and bitch about the constant updates it goes through, but I believe they are the reason Facebook is still alive and well.

Facebook is here for the long stay. I say ... maybe the 20s til it declines. It's just convenient social networking.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Not in the foreseeable future. Essentially FaceBook replaced Phone books and gave everyone a place to get together and meet no matter where you are on earth. The fact that it runs on phones and virtually every electronic device that connects to the internet it is very useful. Infact the biggest threat to FaceBook is competition however Google+ at the moment is a joke as a competitor even once it makes a global launch and anyone can sign up it will never even do a dent to FaceBook.

Now is FaceBook invincible, no. We never saw the day when phone books would be replaced even in the 90's nobody thought that the phone book would be replaced. Nobody saw books and newspapers going down but sure enough they went down. Fact is the internet in its present state guarantees FaceBooks survival.

FaceBook has a unstoppable monopoly on the social network market. Until social networks are replaced FaceBook will always be there. Also unlike print media , the internet isn't going anywhere. Internet may evolve in the future into something far more advanced but it will never die. Meaning FaceBook has the potential to be around for a very long ass time!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Couple of years when something new comes out to top facebook