By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Week That Was - Boobies Edition

After two in-depth experiments, I have come to the conclusion that

A.) The average VGCharter plays handhelds more at home than on the go &
B.) The average VGCharter has never wore raggedy underwear with loose strands.

Both are important tidbits of information that should inputted in your database.

- ThePS3News has returned from his ban. He is now back to posting his 'relevant' & 'non-spam' threads. His current average is 6.7 threads per day. His goal is to average 7.5 threads, which is the current average for Nsanity.

- Speaking of Nsanity, many users believe ThePS3News & Nsanity are the same person. They seem to believe be convinced on the idea that ThePS3News is merely an alter ego of Nsanity (or vice-versa). According to rumors, this alleged person suffers from a bi-polar disorder. Sometimes he loves Xbox, sometimes he loves Playstation. However, He always creates hundreds of threads per day to satisfy his constant need to inform the site of news for his respective console.

- In other news, I'm awesome. No seriously, I actually have evidence this time. I'm currently the leader of Seece's 2011 Metacritic Holiday Prediction Thread. I'm currently beating the others by such a high margin that many of the losers have aqcuired diarhea due to their enormous loss. People shouldn't blame themselves for losing IMO. It's not their fault they're losing so bad, it's mine.

- Conclusion

Around the Network

I got a couple of good laughs from the OP and the post above me. It's when a joke is hidden in a seemingly serious post that always gets me!

I think that this thread should have been a bit longer.

That way, we'd have even more boobs.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

nice :D

Jay520 said:

Both are important tidbits of information that should inputted in your database.

- ThePS3News has returned from his ban. He is now back to posting his 'relevant' & 'non-spam' threads. His current average is 6.7 threads per day. His goal is to average 7.5 threads, which is the current average for Nsanity.

- Speaking of Nsanity, many users believe ThePS3News & Nsanity are the same person. They seem to believe be convinced on the idea that ThePS3News is merely an alter ego of Nsanity (or vice-versa). According to rumors, this alleged person suffers from a bi-polar disorder. Sometimes he loves Xbox, sometimes he loves Playstation. However, He always creates hundreds of threads per day to satisfy his constant need to inform the site of news for his respective console.

- In other news, I'm awesome. No seriously, I actually have evidence this time. I'm currently the leader of Seece's 2011 Metacritic Holiday Prediction Thread. I'm currently beating the others by such a high margin that many of the losers have aqcuired diarhea due to their enormous loss. People shouldn't blame themselves for losing IMO. It's not their fault they're losing so bad, it's mine.

- Conclusion

Nice additions! Feel free to do that every week!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
I got a couple of good laughs from the OP and the post above me. It's when a joke is hidden in a seemingly serious post that always gets me!

Coming from you that's one hell of a compliment. Thanks!

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Jay520 said:

- Conclusion

I'll try, but don't get your hopes up.

Jay520 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I'll try, but don't get your hopes up.

Too late, they're already up there... ... ... okay alright I'll get them down.

Signature goes here!

BO_OBS!

TruckOSaurus said:
Jay520 said:

- Conclusion

His most relevant point is that he is awesome. Everything else is rehashed garbage