By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Patcher : Wii U is a Wii HD not a New Console

Its not a new experience, you can play the same multiplat games on PS3/360 its not a leap over current gen graphics, PS3/360 have motion controls and Vita can do the second screen thing (I know it cost 250$ I'm just saying it will be a nice option for the people who have PS3 and Vita and some games can be patchet and expanded like LBP2).

The leap from PS2/xbox to PS3/360 let the developers create new experiences and ways of play and Wii U is catching up.

Around the Network
Rafux said:
Its not a new experience, you can play the same multiplat games on PS3/360 its not a leap over current gen graphics, PS3/360 have motion controls and Vita can do the second screen thing (I know it cost 250$ I'm just saying it will be a nice option for the people who have PS3 and Vita and some games can be patchet and expanded like LBP2).

The leap from PS2/xbox to PS3/360 let the developers create new experiences and ways of play and Wii U is catching up.

So... Nintendo's playing catch-up...?  That explains why Sony and Microsoft started making their own motion-style gaming, like Nintendo did, over four years ago...?

http://media2.englishbaby.com/dynamic/vocab_word/flashcard_image/0000/0000/0010/10667_1313085031_182278.png

Oh, and that explains why Nintendo's DS and Wii blew PS3 and 360 out of the water in sales?

PS Sony didn't beat Nintendo to motion gaming with the 'eye-toy', Nintendo did that with the powerglove.

Who?

This basically just confirms Pachter's just an attention whore. When will he finally just give up on the Wii HD?

in a video interview the guy from Aliens Colonial Marines he talks about the wiiU and he dismisses the assumption that the wii  U is a stop gap console, he goes on to say with the memory that is available on the wiiU they are able to reach a fidelity in images that has not yet been seen in the current HD generation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYPRRvJBlxY&feature=player_embedded

Ryushi said:
Rafux said:

So... Nintendo's playing catch-up...?  That explains why Sony and Microsoft started making their own motion-style gaming, like Nintendo did, over four years ago...?

http://media2.englishbaby.com/dynamic/vocab_word/flashcard_image/0000/0000/0010/10667_1313085031_182278.png

Oh, and that explains why Nintendo's DS and Wii blew PS3 and 360 out of the water in sales?

PS Sony didn't beat Nintendo to motion gaming with the 'eye-toy', Nintendo did that with the powerglove.

I'm talking about graphics, multiplats and online.

Around the Network
Ryushi said:
Rafux said:

Only noobs think Sony beat Nintendo with motion. people say welcome to 2006 well we can say the same thing for motion with move plus touch screen 2004 on DS  and I can keep on doing that :P

Plus Wii came out about 5 years ago in two months or so

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

The PS3 is not a New Console! It's just a PS2 HD!

gixxaclown said:
in a video interview the guy from Aliens Colonial Marines he talks about the wiiU and he dismisses the assumption that the wii is a stop gap console, he goes on to say with the memory that is avaliable on the wiiU they are able to reach a fidelity in images that has not yet been seen in the current HD generation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYPRRvJBlxY&feature=player_embedded

I wouldnt expect him to say "is the same crap fellas! just as the PS3/360"

For all those saying the ps3 is ps2 HD, your wrong, there was no ps2. There is only ps1, ps1 HD, and super ps1 HD: prestige edition

What can I say, it makes me laugh.

Salem said:
For all those saying the ps3 is ps2 HD, your wrong, there was no ps2. There is only ps1, ps1 HD, and super ps1 HD: prestige edition

Am I playing with a NES5 and a revision of the power glove? So sad it took Nintendo 6 consoles to enter to HD :(

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile