Closing off the Tokyo Game Show today, CESA held the Future Division ceremony for its annual Japan Game Awards.
The Future Division awards are given to upcoming games based off votes from Tokyo Game Show attendees over the first, second and third days of the show. Attendees were able to pick from 206 titles due out over the next year.
The winning games are:
- Asura's Wrath (Capcom, PS3/360)
- The Legend of Heroes: Ao no Kiseki (Falcom, PSP)
- Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs. (Namco Bandai, PS3)
- Dragon's Dogma (Capcom, PS3/360)
- Binary Domain (Sega, PS3/360)
- Battlefield 3 (Electronic Arts, PS3/360/PC)
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Square Enix, PS3/360)
- Final Fantasy Type-0 (Square Enix, PSP)
- Phantasy Star Online 2 (Sega, PC)
- Monster Hunter 3 G (Capcom, 3DS)