/note to self... next game I make, the bomb will be ***

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
A Bad Clown said:

I was supposed to be the leader???

who'd follow a clown though!!

... then again who'd follow a banana ^^

so wait wonk... you made a game where killing the leader killed the faction... but you switched the leaders? poor town, they'd have won methinks.

Hephaestos said:
so wait wonk... you made a game where killing the leader killed the faction... but you switched the leaders? poor town, they'd have won methinks.

I switched them because I wasn't sure if I would get a replacement at all and that would mean I would lose an entire faction day one. That would have been a very different game.

Hephaestos said:
Hey what's all that degrading talk about Tenzin! think of poor pema, you're hurting her feelings (that's about all the U lore I know ^^)

Degrading?  I <3 Tenzin.

Around the Network
A Bad Clown said:

I was supposed to be the leader???

theevilbanana was supposed to be the leader, but he failed to report for a while and then never posted in the game so I switched roles so the faction wouldn't lose day one.

Wonktonodi said:
Hephaestos said:
Hey what's all that degrading talk about Tenzin! think of poor pema, you're hurting her feelings (that's about all the U lore I know ^^)

Degrading?  I <3 Tenzin.

Wonk and Tenzin sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Wonktonodi said:
Hephaestos said:

Degrading?  I <3 Tenzin.

Wonk and Tenzin sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G

LOL

Maffia Round 33 Role
from Wonktonodi, to Linkzmax on 18 September 2011 (Delete Message)

You are Chloe Frazer. 2 shot town miller roleblocker. You are hot and know how to distract people but you can't escape your past reputation. You win when all scum are dead.
Reply to this post with your name and role before posting in the thread.
game thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=134326
from Linkzmax on 18 September 2011 Chloe Frazer, 2 shot town roleblocker miller.. Do you have any rules againt claiming?
from Wonktonodi on 18 September 2011 name claims are fine
role claims I have not decided as of yet
from Linkzmax on 18 September 2011 Does claiming miller without mentioning the RB aspect count for the penalty?
from Wonktonodi on 18 September 2011 no

mod fail with that answer

Maffia Round 33 Role
from Wonktonodi, to Final_Fan_ on 18 September 2011 (Delete Message)

You are Eddie Raja. You are a one shot vigilante. That golden gun had to be good for something right? You win when all the scum are dead. Reply to this post with your name and role before posting in the thread.
game thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=134326

more mod fail. When I was sending messages I would type the name in and it would give a list. Someone how found that our final fan isn't the final final fan. However I was impressed with final fan's following instructions he let me know he didn't have a role pm ans waited for it before posting in the thread.