By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC's Mafia Round 33 Uncharted Mayhem

Maffia Round 33 Role
from Wonktonodi, to nen-suer on 18 September 2011 (Delete Message)

You are Victor Sullivan. In all your years and shady dealings you have become a very good judge of character. You are a "cop" you get 2 investigations into peoples alignment. You win when all the scum are dead.
Reply to this post with your name and role before posting in the thread.
game thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=134326
from nen-suer on 18 September 2011 Victor Sullivan
COP
from nen-suer on 22 September 2011 Hey, its me Sully.
I'd like you to do a background check on two names for me.
hatmoza & Kantor, i need the result ASAP.

oh, and i ordered a box of Macanudo cigars that should arrive tomorrow.
I gave them your address, so please hold on to them until i come back (i find one cigar missing & i'm shooting you in the ass)

from Wonktonodi on 22 September 2011 very into the character I like that. One problem though I am sorry I wasn't clear about who have to investigations total. It is still one per night sorry again I wasn't clear on that :(
from nen-suer on 22 September 2011 Damn, i knew its was too be good to be true.
Ok then, i will go with Hatmoza. Hope i'm on the right mark (and live thro the night )
from nen-suer on 22 September 2011 i meant "too good to be true"....bah i'm really tired :(
Maybe i should take a quick nape before day 2 starts.
from Wonktonodi on 22 September 2011 scan result: hatmoza is no good, something about him makes your mustache curl and his ass is not at all to your liking.

also your cigars have arrived
from nen-suer on 22 September 2011 Atta boy, and me receiving this message means i'll live to do something about it.

Now please start the day soon so i can leave a couple of posts before i go to bed.
from nen-suer on 28 September 2011 I'm sweating like a hooker in church....
Ahh.....Nate i knew you will get me killed one of these days

With the kind of people we have gathered here looking for a criminal is like trying to find a bride in a brothel.

I don't know who to look into, but since ""ABC"" is the prime lynch candidate tomorrow maybe i can help him if i can know more about his past.
Please look into him & fax me the result as soon as possible (i'm not paying you by the hour remember that)

Wonk my friend.....i have a feeling i wont come out of this alive and i f that indeed happen i want you to bury those
cigars with me (you can have one or two for the trouble)

Sully.
from Wonktonodi on 29 September 2011 looking into ABC you know he's no good.
from Wonktonodi on 29 September 2011 since technically your night one target was dead. you still have an investigation
from nen-suer on 29 September 2011 Finally a break.

I want you to look into Vetteman. That blue-ray loving freak give me the creeps.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
from Wonktonodi on 29 September 2011 you still need to wait until night though :P
and I think there is a barmaid waiting for you
from nen-suer on 29 September 2011 Figures....am having a very bad luck so far . Damn radish stole my thunder >_>

So i get 2 investigations tonight ?

Well this day wont last long it seems, i'll take your advice and head to the bar and "relieve" some of my stress.
from Wonktonodi on 29 September 2011 lol you really like to push it don't you :)
but no you get an investigation tonight at all. I was rather horrible to you on top of your bad luck :P

from Wonktonodi on 30 September 2011 I'll take vette as your investigation unless you tell me otherwise
from nen-suer 6 days ago Ahh..vette...trucks..... even Proff & Hep.......i would hold them all for questioning if it was up to me.

Yeah, i'll go with Vette......
from Wonktonodi 4 days ago So when you look hard into vette's background. you find something very disturbing. He is a man who has killed many people with his own hands to get here. He also seems to kill those that really get in his way, yet always comes out looking good.
In fact you see him meeting with someone tonight and you just know they are up to know good. He directs the other person out and wait for a while.
you decide you have seen enough and head away to leave when a man stops your path and says something you don't understand. He offers you a drink but you don't like the look of it so you pass. He becomes more insistent but you push on by. He doesn't follow. When you get out of ear shot you start to run, it's not long though until you are out of breath. You pause by a tree for a moment when you feel someone grab your head from behind. You feel a pull a pain and then nothing.
from nen-suer 4 days ago So the reason i died was because i was too old to run.... :(
from Wonktonodi 4 days ago no the reason you died was because you were sticking your nose where some people thought it didn't belong.
you being old and smoking made it easy for them. >:)

Around the Network

ooh I never did say the other roles I would have given out. If I were to have chosen it and not made it random.

As I have said Trucks would have been Nate, the himmicidal mentor.
Hat would have been Chloe ;)
Radish would have been Flynn
Kantor would have had the one he got.
Vette would have been Shafer
Prof would have had the same role, but with a different minion.
Heph would have been the minion, what can I say I alway think he's evil so why not make it so?
Links would have been Elena the watcher/ tracker (good luck scum :P )
FF would have been sully cop
Baal would have been Eddy vig
nen would have been Tenzin the doc >:)
abc would have been lazarovic

Hephaestos said:
/note to self... next game I make, the bomb will be ***

nen?

TOS?

ABC?

TruckOSaurus said:
So Vetteman knew there were other killing factions from the start. As Yoda, I had to figure it out all by myself (which I did on Night 2, I think)

Considering he was a lone man who could only kill witch a henchman. I think he would have got it then, plus it made it better to have the win requirements clear.

It's coming, just a few more post.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Wonktonodi said:
Hephaestos said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Here you go: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=135170

gamerewards points thief!!

If you really want points fight for hosting the next game. 

Man this game didn't hit a 1000 post. I knew I shouldn't have let linkz get killed so soon

I'm not that addicted to points. Now go sign up (so I can get more points)!

I'll sign up when it hit's 1000 P

TruckOSaurus said:
It's coming, just a few more post.

excellent then I can sign up soon

I wonder how many of you guys actually played any of the uncharted games?

radish no
heph no
abc hates them so maybe a little
linkz I don't think so
prof the first
vette yes?
hat yes
trucks yes
nen yes
ff maybe? he felt an in character moment with Eddie
baal no idea
kantor? doesn't matter :(

Final-Fan said:
I note your noting my not noting Cultists but not noting my not noting Lovers.

oh yeah one of if not the best post of the game :)