By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What new games are you buying for the month of September 2011?

Resistance 3 so far. Gears of War 3 on Monday, Team ICO Collection, Resi CV HD, Resi 4 HD & Zelda: Twilight Princess later.

Around the Network

Star Fox 64 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles and Killzone 3

Got to start saving up for Dark Souls!

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Dead Island and Need for Speed Shift so far

Resident Evil 4 HD and Final Fantasy X-2

Just ICO Collection

I will buy Gears 3 & Deus Ex in the future.

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Mr Khan said:
Nothing here either. Spent the month finishing August-bought Okamiden, replaying Other M, and now putting back my Smash Bros Brawl file that i was forced to reformat after my Wii fried

That's when you know the Wii needs more games.

lol, not for want of other things to play, but i wanted to get a fresh perspective on the game now that the hype and anti-hype have dissipated

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Already bought:

Resistance 3 (I find the SP to be better than Killzone 2 and 3)

Will buy:

Resident Evil 4 HD

Persona 2 Innocent Sin

Game already purchase (some I are not released yet and are pre-ordered for this month)

Disgaea 4
Warhammer 40k Space Marine
Bleach Soul Resurrección
Ico / SOTC HD Collection
Deus Ex

I used a special coupon deal to get $40 off Gears of War 3 on amazon.

It's great because for pre-ordering I got a $20 credit. As soon as the credit hits my account I'll pre-order Halo CE Anniversary. That's two brand new games for $40. GoW 3 for $20 and Halo CEA for $20.

Oh, and I bought F-Zero GX for Camecube and Donkey Kong Arcade for the Intellivision.

I'm also planing to get F1 2011 and War Hammer Space Marine, but I might wait on those if I find GoW 3 fills my time as nicely as the last two did.

Gears of war 2 and Halo Wars. I rarely buy new releases.

Try Gamefly for a month and get another one free!

http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/406vc