By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
dahuman said:
Nsanity said:
4k1x3r said:

If these are direct feed, then sorry but if this is the best of what X360 has to show, then it only proves people who say that main PS3 Exclusives graphics > the rest. Honestly, so many low res textures on key things, aliasing, even the guns are low res, wtf, and that monster.... I won't even talk about walls.

Those random shots prove nothing so take your insecure trolling ass else where.

I think those are from Digital Foundry though, not that it really matters since the game is built around effects so it's good in motion.

Ofc it's from DF they're on the second page of their news -_- And bla bla bla, open your eyes, this has nothing to do with fanboyism, I'm nbot playing games since April, have been disappointed by the recent PS3 exclusives, and this has nothing to do with it, it's simply not as beautiful as you want to make it. Close this thread could care less

Around the Network
4k1x3r said:
dahuman said:
Nsanity said:
4k1x3r said:

If these are direct feed, then sorry but if this is the best of what X360 has to show, then it only proves people who say that main PS3 Exclusives graphics > the rest. Honestly, so many low res textures on key things, aliasing, even the guns are low res, wtf, and that monster.... I won't even talk about walls.

I think those are from Digital Foundry though, not that it really matters since the game is built around effects so it's good in motion.

Ofc it's from DF they're on the second page of their news -_- And bla bla bla, open your eyes, this has nothing to do with fanboyism, I'm nbot playing games since April, have been disappointed by the recent PS3 exclusives, and this has nothing to do with it, it's simply not as beautiful as you want to make it. Close this thread could care less

This thread is or was Gears of War until you derailed it.

lol crysis what? Puh lease. Gears of war runs at 720p at a very good frame rate with great visuals. Crysis 2 runs sub-hd and is unplayable at times. The comparison is lolworthy, no respectable developer boasts about "graphics" when their game is running at 15-20 fps.

Good article by digitalfoundry though.

4k1x3r said:
dahuman said:
Nsanity said:
4k1x3r said:

Digital foundry played the game and you havent

Another notable inclusion in the VFX toolbox is the excellent implementation of atmospheric rendering, giving a real sense of scale and ambience to a variety of levels. Alpha and particle effects in general are quite remarkable - a real improvement over what we've seen before in previous Unreal Engine games, and reminiscent at times of the gritty atmosphere evoked by Killzone 3 and Resistance 3. The fact that Unreal Engine 3 throw so many transparencies about while maintaining its performance level to the extent that it does is another feather in the cap of the Epic engineers.

In addition to all the visual eye candy we enjoyed in the game, the tech team also deserves kudos for the elements you don't notice

mantlepiecek said:
lol crysis what? Puh lease. Gears of war runs at 720p at a very good frame rate with great visuals. Crysis 2 runs sub-hd and is unplayable at times. The comparison is lolworthy, no respectable developer boasts about "graphics" when their game is running at 15-20 fps.

Good article by digitalfoundry though.

Eh? Crysis 2 is never unplayable. There may be the occasional dip in FPS but it gets nowhere near unplayable.

OT: By the look of things Gears 3 will be in the top 3-5 games as far as graphics go.