By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Vote for your favorite American! (US) Part 4 of 4 -- Results are in!!

miz1q2w3e said:
+3 wfz
+2 Zucas

Like Jay, I woulda voted d21lewis but he's gonna win anyways :p

You just don't want him to break your record

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
miz1q2w3e said:
+3 wfz
+2 Zucas

Wrong person

yo_john117 said:
morenoingrato said:
miz1q2w3e said:
+3 wfz
+2 Zucas

Wrong person

OMG O_o

I just saw the Link avatar and was really sure he was Smeags :-/

1 day left to vote

yo_john117 said:
1 day left to vote

+300  Mordred11

+200  yo_john117

Around the Network
Mordred11 said:
yo_john117 said:
1 day left to vote

+300  Mordred11

+200,000  yo_john117

You forgot a few zeros

hatmoza said:

The hell, if I knew I'd be in this, I would have voted in the previous games as a bribe for votes of my own!

Thanks for the votes guys You make me feel special.

I don't stand a chance against (+3) Euphoria, my drunken partner in crime, and (+2) D21lewis.

I really hate voting in this game. I mean seriously, Blasaber, Republic, SaviorX arcana, insomniac, patapon Zucas, Livingmetal -all phenomenal human beings and posters.. it's just not fair to vote for 2 people.

Don't thank me. Thank yo_john for making the rest of the field so damn weak that I was forced to vote for a chump like you.

badgenome said:
hatmoza said:

The hell, if I knew I'd be in this, I would have voted in the previous games as a bribe for votes of my own!

I don't stand a chance against (+3) Euphoria, my drunken partner in crime, and (+2) D21lewis.

I really hate voting in this game. I mean seriously, Blasaber, Republic, SaviorX arcana, insomniac, patapon Zucas, Livingmetal -all phenomenal human beings and posters.. it's just not fair to vote for 2 people.

Don't thank me. Thank yo_john for making the rest of the field so damn weak that I was forced to vote for a chump like you.

That's what she said!

seriously ... every women I have ever slept with has said to me D:

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
badgenome said:
hatmoza said:

That's what she said!

seriously ... every women I have ever slept with has said to me D:

Wow I must be skilled if they all said that

+3 D21Lewis
+2 Hatmoza

I am the Playstation Avenger.