Tagged games:

Hopefully it reaches a 93 Meta. Then, I'll get 3 more points in Seece's thread

Around the Network
Aldro said:
92 Meta at the moment, could be +- 1.

Gamereactor Sweden gave it 9/10 and second opinion was 8/10
Link = http://www.gamereactor.se/recensioner/29096/Gears+of+War+3/
------------------
Also, someone asked about the graphics of the game and they claim it's the best looking game on the XBOX 360, but (and i quote) "PlayStation 3 has three games that look better than it".

Thinking back on the Top 10 graphic list by GR, its safe to say those games are (in following order):
Uncharted 2, Killzone 3 and God of War 3.

Link = http://www.gamereactor.se/brev/168074/Gears+of+War+3%2C+snyggas+till+konsol%3F/
------------------
Can't even imagine the graphics on Uncharted 3...
Anyway my point is:

Gears of War 3 is the best looking game on the 360! Selnor get your ass in here :D.

Great reviews!

Gears of War 1 -> 94 Meta
Gears of War 2 -> 93 Meta
Gears of War 3 -> 92 Meta (So far)

Opinions are not facts also why are you dragging other games into Gears 3 review thread?

Nsanity said:

Opinion are not facts so start dragging other games into Gears 3 review thread?

Aldro has mastered the art of stealth trolling.  He'll probably do something like go into the Gears 3 review and say "Glad to see it's scoring so well since it's the only 360 exclusive all year." 

It's like saying, "Your girlfriend is actually pretty cool for a whore." 

great reviews,I still need to finish the second one. I get the third one eventually,but I'm focusing on other games at the moment. I'm sure the 3rd game,will have great sales and deservingly so.

cant wait though i ony played and beat gears 2 hmm should i play 1 first or fuc it? i may just read the story of 1 or something

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Nsanity said:

Aldro has mastered the art of stealth trolling.  He'll probably do something like go into the Gears 3 review and say "Glad to see it's scoring so well since it's the only 360 exclusive all year." 

Hahaha yeah. I didnt feel like creating a topic though, i should have, sorry! 91 meta based on 41! Itll probably stay 90+ and thus be along with lbp2 (92) and portal 2 (95) as top metas this year so far!

Well done Epic

Reviews as expected now it will soon be my turn to judge. The main faults seem the same corny story, and lack of innovation. Exactly what I expected from the game, but that could be a very good thing. Game play still dominates most factors so I'm excited.

d21lewis said:
Nsanity said:

I will try not to bite next time.

Nsanity said:
d21lewis said:
Nsanity said:

I will try not to bite next time.

Rawr! ;D