By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gamestop Offering PS Move Controllers For $24.99, Navs For $14.99, And Select Move Games For $9.99!

How Well Will This Affect Sales?

HUGE SALES!! 10 25.64%

Moderate Bump. 14 35.90%

Only A Small Rise. 9 23.08%

Won't Affect Sales At All. 6 15.38%

Total:39

At these prices, even I'd get it (to use in Res3!)

Around the Network

I borrowed my sis's a while back and I had a great time with Sports Champions. I'll probably grab one tomorrow along with that game, for that price......if the PSEye is also on sale. If not, fuck 'em!

oldschoolfool said:
I went to my gamestop and they had no idea what I was talking about,so I'm guessing this might be just an online thing.

My local Gamestop had a sign up advertising the sale.  I bought two games which still had the retail price on them, but when the guy scanned them they both rang up $9.99.  My guess is that they may not know about it, but it is most likely in their computer.  So I would try picking out what you want and see if it rings up the sale price.  If it doesn't, you can always put it back.

fire sale!!

wow nice 25 bucks thats cheap

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network

Somebody with extensive Move experience should give us a list of PS Move's best games. I have NMH Paradise already. If nothing else, that game will be enhanced by the peripheral.

d21lewis said:
Somebody with extensive Move experience should give us a list of PS Move's best games. I have NMH Paradise already. If nothing else, that game will be enhanced by the peripheral.

I wish NMH controlled like I thought it would and you actually contolled his lightsaber 1 to 1, instead of just hitting the Move button to swing most of the time.  And here's a few suggestions from my experience. 

Sport Champions - Kinda a must for the Move.  Like Wii Sports, but with more accuracy.  Frisbee Golf and Gladiator Duel are a hoot.

The Fight: Lights Out:  Got a bad rap at launch.  Mostly from people who sucked at it.  But it is truly 1:1.  Though, you do have to train if you want your character to have the same stanima as you do.  Good fun if you just feel like beating the shit out of someone.

The Shoot - Pretty good simple rail shooter.  It adds a little bit of depth activating special powers with specific motions with the gun.  Lol, one even has u do a standing 360

Eyepet - Really good game if you have kids.  Or are planning to have kids.  Or if you have family who have kids.  Or if you are still a kid at heart.  Or if you have kids living on your block, even if they never visit.  Or if you know what a kid is.

Of course there are some PSN games that Move adds a little to.  And games I'm really looking forward to are Sorcery and Bioshock Infinite (can't wait to see how they use the Move).

Nice deal... but why isn't the starter pack reduced? Seems like they'd want more new users vs just selling more stand alone items.

superchunk said:
Nice deal... but why isn't the starter pack reduced? Seems like they'd want more new users vs just selling more stand alone items.

I'm pretty sure this is only Gamestop doing this, not Sony, so they don't really care as much as Sony about getting new customers for Move.  Though, if Sony is smart they should cut prices across the board by at least $10 and the Starter pack by $20.

Price of the PSEye?

4 ≈ One