By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kid Icarus animations coming to Nintendo Video

Tagged games:

TripleMMM said:
Joelcool7 said:

The question is will these be full length episodic releases. or 5-minute shorts to promote Kid Icarus?

I have a strong feeling it's going to be some 5 min shorts, ala Star Wars: Clone Wars.

clone wars is in season 4 of a 25 min show... or do you guys have clone wars shorts on the 3DS??? (I don't, in france we have a magic show, a kid giving tips and a geko in the desert....)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

I like Nintendo Video but I see some wasted potential. If they give us full 30 minute episodes of the Nintendo Show or something on a weekly basis (it can even be 2D), in addition to the usual 3-7 minute videos, I'd enjoy it even more! This Kid Icarus stuff is a step in the right direction.

Is this a good thing?

Hephaestos said:

clone wars is in season 4 of a 25 min show... or do you guys have clone wars shorts on the 3DS??? (I don't, in france we have a magic show, a kid giving tips and a geko in the desert....)

Actually, the Clone War series started as a 5 min cartoon/animated shorts, before it got the full CG, 25 min show treatment...

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
TripleMMM said:
Hephaestos said:

Actually, the Clone War series started as a 5 min cartoon/animated shorts, before it got the full CG, 25 min show treatment...

Those were fundamentally different series, as well. The Tartakovsky shorts charted the whole course of the Wars, as we can observe from starting while Anakin was still a padawan in the aftermath of episode II, and going straight up to showing Grievous' kidnapping of Palpatine in the events immediately before episode III, with nary a mention of Ahsoka Tano

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
TripleMMM said:
Hephaestos said:

i've got some web searching to do then!

(thanks for the info)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Mr Khan said:

Those were fundamentally different series, as well. The Tartakovsky shorts charted the whole course of the Wars, as we can observe from starting while Anakin was still a padawan in the aftermath of episode II, and going straight up to showing Grievous' kidnapping of Palpatine in the events immediately before episode III, with nary a mention of Ahsoka Tano

I knew I missed something, thanks for the update. Forgive me for sounding a little uninformed, 'cause at the time those were showing, a devine intervention stripped me of viewing my telly...

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!