By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Monster Hunter 4 not coming to PSV because it's not technologically possible?(without being extremely frustrating)

who said it wasnt coming to Vita?? Unless Ninty moneyhatted which i would say, welcome to the party Ninty, its about damn time

Around the Network
cyberninja45 said:
Areym said:
I don't even....what? That would mean anybody who bought a 3DS and can't play with 3D for long for health issues would be fucked during parts of the game.

The platforming sections wont be the entire game. So if you have health issues with prolonged 3d use just turn it off when the those parts are over.

Well, obviously not but one can assume that not everybody will beat it in one go. LEt's say you die during the part or fighting that dragon thing. You have to redo the jumping all over again and you gotta use 3D. Surely, changing between will prove even more painful than sticking to 3D at all times.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Areym said:
cyberninja45 said:
Areym said:
I don't even....what? That would mean anybody who bought a 3DS and can't play with 3D for long for health issues would be fucked during parts of the game.

The platforming sections wont be the entire game. So if you have health issues with prolonged 3d use just turn it off when the those parts are over.

Well, obviously not but one can assume that not everybody will beat it in one go. LEt's say you die during the part or fighting that dragon thing. You have to redo the jumping all over again and you gotta use 3D. Surely, changing between will prove even more painful than sticking to 3D at all times.

Well when you die in Monhun you get transported back to the base, not back a few feet from where u died. So no issues there i think.

But even so if  those platforming sequence are so difficult the player  stays  ~30min on a single sequence, image playing without 3d!!!

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

I'd like to see a good facepalm pic or two

Galaki said:
It's very likely that Nintendo moneyhatted Capcom for time-exlusive, similar to how MHTri.
Expect to see MH4Enhanced on other platforms in 2 to 3 years after the 3DS release.

by that time everyone who wanted to buy MH4 already have bought it.

Around the Network

Capcom give me Monster Hunter 4 for Wii-U and I'll be allright. I need a 3DS now so badly!

/../

oni-link said:
Galaki said:
It's very likely that Nintendo moneyhatted Capcom for time-exlusive, similar to how MHTri.
Expect to see MH4Enhanced on other platforms in 2 to 3 years after the 3DS release.

Yeah, that soooo stopped MHP3rd, MHP3rd HD, and is stopping TriG to be #1 in videogames Amazon chartz already

oni-link said:
Galaki said:

I think we should wait until MH3G comes out before making a statement like that. The eventual Vita version will probably be better, so that may change people's minds about the 3DS version. 

Not sure if serious.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

IamAwsome said:
oni-link said:
Galaki said:

I think we should wait until MH3G comes out before making a statement like that. The eventual Vita version will probably be better, so that may change people's minds about the 3DS version. 

If there is one in the works...I know it's a good posibility but for now all we know is that it is ONLY on the 3DS at the moment and forseeable future.  Anyways, I love your avatar with the Wiimote and Move...but why no Kinect?  So that's my 2 cents...I think Nintendo did a major body blow to Sony's Vita even before Vita is able to come out with this MH4 announcement.  Not to mention they released a whole slew of games (esp FE) that should boost hardware sales in that region.  The add-on was actually not as much of a downer as I would have thought it could be as well...my opinion of course.