Forums - Sony Discussion - Are you watching Sony's TGS Conference? (OMG, FFX)

Are you watching Sony's TGS Conference?

Yes 20 17.70%

No 20 17.70%

I'm about to do it 1 0.88%

OMG, FFX!!!! 72 63.72%

Total:113

Holy shit I'm so getting FFX on Vita.

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:

Where is FFXII?  =(

Goodness gracious, if they make a remake for FFXII, I will play non-stop. I never got to finish on the PS2 and I tried emulating on my laptop, it works but it gets lagwhen there's more than 3 enemies at once. Favorite FF game because of the story. A nice political/war based storyline with very little love interest which always ALWAYS was a big negative in all the FF I have played. This is probably why I liked FFXIII alot as well.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

haxxiy said:
...I'd like if SE focused only on next-gen remakes of their top titles (FFX, FFVII, FFXII) instead of this :P

Either I'm losing my mind, or the people on VGChartz aren't using theirs today.

W.U.T.!?

Dr.Grass said:
haxxiy said:
...I'd like if SE focused only on next-gen remakes of their top titles (FFX, FFVII, FFXII) instead of this :P

W.U.T.!?

Read again and maybe you'll find your mind back. Next gen remake instead of HD upscaling / porting.

haxxiy said:
Dr.Grass said:
haxxiy said:

W.U.T.!?

Read again and maybe you'll find your mind back. Next gen remake instead of HD upscaling / porting.

Hmmm, well they haven't ever done that, but they've upscaled several of their games. Also, the games in the brackets gave the impression that you didn't consider 'this' as one of their top titles even though 'this' is in the brackets.

Well, at least you know someone is reading your posts eh

Around the Network

I need to play this game so badly on my PS3 Slim. I hope they include behind the scenes features and many themes and avatars to unlock. I hope they focus on the lip-synching too. Obviously it won't be as impressive as 13's graphics but SE hasn't shown us if they can master these type of HD remasters or not. Who knows?

I went gaso at FFX because its the game that me wand my husabdn met on. we plated suteku da ne on the wedding. it was so nice, i want FHDS versiomn on PS3.

xinstantnoodlez said:
Blitzball better get online multiplayer functionality or else..GTFO!!!!!!!!!

that would be awsume