By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies Discussion - Who's excited for new movie Mission Impossible : Ghost Protocol coming out this December?

Tagged games:

Well my last three attempts to get this to work did not work.

This movie is coming out right at the end of the years during the holiday season while all the vacationers and kids are bored at home in December.

So who is excited to see the new Thomas Cruise Mapother IV movie? Jeremy Renner is in it, ofcourse he was in Thor for like a minute as well.

I enjoyed the 3rd one compared to the 2nd one so I am excited to see it, Plus the trailer looks cool!

The budget is 140 million so it has a chance to do well!

Here is the trailer!

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi696687641/

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

You must be. You are so excited that you made the same thread three times. :p

To be honest, I prefer the really old television show to the movies. Ethan Hunt was just one character on an entire team back then.

The MI films usually do have some fairly good action sequences though.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
You must be. You are so excited that you made the same thread three times. :p

To be honest, I prefer the really old television show to the movies. Ethan Hunt was just one character on an entire team back then.

The MI films usually do have some fairly good action sequences though.

WEll the first two were buggy, and I sent Machina a message to please disable. Then I finally got this one to work as long as I did not add a picture for some reason. Yeah I did enjoy the trailer!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Just wait when it comes out you all will be standing in line to see this! :P