By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Rat vs Snake vs Toad, which on gets on your nerve ??

Tagged games:

Which one gets on your nerve?

Rats, disgusting ! 3 27.27%

Snakes, scary ! 3 27.27%

Toads, eeww.. 1 9.09%

All of them, *sobs* 0 0%

None, I'm da man. 2 18.18%

Little children, *shivers* 2 18.18%

Total:11

Which one of  these most common scaries has haunted you in your dreams and sends chill down your spine every time you see them?

For me it's toads, rats run away from me like hell; snakes generally don't attack unless provoked in some way, and most of them are harmless (non-poisionous); but toads.......they're just so unbelivably ugly and disturbing looking, maybe I get it from my mom (she's terrfied of toads), but I feel extremely uncomfrotable if there are toads in my sight and I just want to run away from them as fast as I can.

Whats your deepest darkest fear?

Around the Network

I guess Snakes...although I really don't mind any of them.

Rats

you forgot spiders

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

I've dissected plenty of rats and toads for my research, so I'm not scared by them at all. I've rarely seen snakes though, so when I do see one I tend to flip out because I can't tell which snakes are poisonous or not. So snakes for me I guess...

Around the Network
Porcupine_I said:
you forgot spiders

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=133676&page=3#9

you forgot to vote last time.

And obviously I'm the only person who is scared of toads. *sighs*

Snake and Toad are beloved video game characters. Rats? I have no love for rats.

Rats.

I rather have a snake or a toad in my home than a rat.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Rats are kind of like mouses but bigger, so as long as they don't bite, I'm cool. Same with snakes I guess, also I have had the opportunity to touch one, they feel really cold and slimy despite not actually being wet, which is wierd. Toads are frikkin harmless, they just sit their being noisy lol.

But if I had to pick one, I'd say snakes, because venomous ones can be pretty dangerous.

Little children though *shivers*