By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Repurchasing a DS

souixan said:
zackblue said:
Actually, when leo-j expressed his opinions he was banned, now this guy does more of the same and he gets special treatment? Why?

Shh Don't say it too loud the nintendo drones might hear you and then notify the proper authorities /sarcasim

Lol, sounds about right :D

Around the Network
Squall_Leonhart said:
Hmmm, whatever then! Just find it odd that you state Blu-ray is crap when its actually just as good as HD-DVD... Oh well :P Blu-ray is boing better anyway so whatever :D

In terms of image quality and audio quality, I agree, they are similar, in terms of DRM and region coding, HD-DVD wins, since it's more consumer friendly.

Leo-J didn't get banned for expressing his opinions. He got banned for making the Sorikuu account and doing 40 posts in a row that just say "I'm Sorikuu and I'm awsum!"

Here's the link:
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=13278

@mrprikles

How do you know it was him and not art of angels again?

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

you all hijacked my thread to talk about nonsense, I thank Neos for pointing me to the information I asked for. Good day.

Around the Network
jlrx said:
you all hijacked my thread to talk about nonsense, I thank Neos for pointing me to the information I asked for. Good day.

um MrPickles, whom I will refer to as Pickle from now on, gave you the link.

Neos? My name's not Neos...

If you call me Pickle, then I call you Sue. Deal?

MrPickles said:
If you call me Pickle, then I call you Sue. Deal?

nope it's sou if anything. However you're Mr. Pickles so I call you Pickle..

Another day goes by that a user gets away with trash.. if only I were a mod I could have banned him for not changing his signature after everyone on the thread found it somewhat offensive..

On topic:

In gamestop there is a deal you sell your old ds and get the DS LITE for $79.99

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M