By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Full Cargo Plane Scene from Uncharted 3. *Warning* You're gonna need new pants.

I haven't seen anyone post it here so here it is!  The FULL Cargo Plane Scene!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6_nAUOHB1g&feature=feedu

I am seriously amazed.  I thought it was impossible for them to make U3 better than U2 but I am incredibly impressed!  Kudos to ND and I can't wait for this game!

dunno001:

"Needless to say, I've never trusted them, or, frankly, any other review source. What I do trust, is what I see with my own eyes and play with my own hands."

Favorite Games of All-Time:

1.  Star Ocean 3   2. Kingdom Hearts:  Birth by Sleep  3. Kingdom Hearts 1/2  4.  Metal Gear Solid 4    5.  Super Mario 3  6.  Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess/Ocarina of Time  7. Uncharted 2

Around the Network

Hey,

Some of us are trying to avoid any and all possible details about this game. Please don't post details like that in your thread title, it ruins these things for the rest of us!

Sorry wfz!  I thought it was going to be obvious :P My bad 

dunno001:

"Needless to say, I've never trusted them, or, frankly, any other review source. What I do trust, is what I see with my own eyes and play with my own hands."

1.  Star Ocean 3   2. Kingdom Hearts:  Birth by Sleep  3. Kingdom Hearts 1/2  4.  Metal Gear Solid 4    5.  Super Mario 3  6.  Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess/Ocarina of Time  7. Uncharted 2

I tried to not watch it but today at 03.00 PM GMT +1, I FAILED. JESUS CHRIST!!!!

epic

Around the Network
Aldro said:
I tried to not watch it but today at 03.00 PM GMT +1, I FAILED. JESUS CHRIST!!!!

You lasted more than me lol  It's pretty hard to keep myself from all that awesomeness.  Kudos to the people that keep away from content like this until launch.  It's gotta be excruciating XD

dunno001: