Tagged games:

Is Sonic Cd Worth Getting ??

Yes - I Love Sonic 10 62.50%

No - Not Another Remake 3 18.75%

Why are you doing this Sega ??? 3 18.75%

Total:16

This is badass!

Around the Network

Why wouldn't SEGA release Sonic CD for WiiWare or VC? Sure there's no other Sega CD games on the Wii Store but I don't think that's too much a problem...

Mr Khan said:
Everywhere except WiiWare hmm?

Good thing i have it on GameCube...

This. good thing i have PS3 ;), but really i dont think you can even blame the crappy WiiWare DL limits on this one. Unless they are remaking the game from the ground up which i dont think thats the case. Strange, Sega has been a pretty good supporter for Ninty.  oh well, i already have gems collection, but what the hell, ill get it again

Thechalkblock said:
Why wouldn't SEGA release Sonic CD for WiiWare or VC? Sure there's no other Sega CD games on the Wii Store but I don't think that's too much a problem...

My guess is that the whole WiiWare thing is kinda winding down, while Ninty prepares for WiiU. If you want it that bad, there is Gems collection and Sonic Cd has been released on PC multiple times

oniyide said:
Mr Khan said:
Everywhere except WiiWare hmm?

Good thing i have it on GameCube...

This. good thing i have PS3 ;), but really i dont think you can even blame the crappy WiiWare DL limits on this one. Unless they are remaking the game from the ground up which i dont think thats the case. Strange, Sega has been a pretty good supporter for Ninty.  oh well, i already have gems collection, but what the hell, ill get it again

Gems Collection exposes my complaints as mere fanboyism, because i wouldn't buy the game again even if they did put it there, just like i haven't bought any of the Sonic Mega Collection games available on VC

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

yes, the PC version collection has been out and update a few times, but not with the complete transformation of the stages that Sega should do...