By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What do you all think about having the mod history tab back?

Tagged games:

I feel weak compared to everyone else

I trolled only once and got a warning
And got banned 3 times for necro bumping even though doing it now doesn't get you in trouble no more

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

ye roll has been quite the troll over the years

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I like it (not that I have a horribly huge moderation list)
But I wish we could see everyone else's too. That would be awesome.

spurgeonryan said:
yo_john117 said:
I like it (not that I have a horribly huge moderation list)
But I wish we could see everyone else's too. That would be awesome.

I think if you read one of my post towards the top you will see that it was possible for about 5 minutes when they first got it up. I looked at a few but remember none of it. Ofcourse if you go to people who are banned you can click on the number link next to the ban usually! I wonder how surprised kirby 007 was about this?

Yeah I saw that....still wish they would change it so moderation history wasn't private.