By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - *Best Sony PSP Elimination Game - MGS: Peace Walker Wins

+ MGS: Peace Walker
- Disgaea Remakes

Around the Network

+ Crisis Core
- Jeanne d'Arc

+Tekken
-Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow

- Jeanne d'Arc

+ Jeanne d'Arc
- Tekken

Hey if any of you own a DS, or have played it before, can you please vote in my *Best Nintendo DS Elimination Game? I'm getting a lot more traffic for PSP, and I'm worried I will just have to kill off the DS thread.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=133180&page=1#

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

+ Jeanne d'Arc
- Peace Walker

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

- Jeanne d'Arc

+Crisis Core
-Burnout [Eliminated]

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

+ Crisis Core
- Jeanne d'Arc

+Jeanne d'Arc
-Half Minute Hero

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown